Found 5th Aug 2016
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Kart_9_(NX) has been updated with a lot of interesting info. Excited?

6 Comments

You're aware of this, I assume?

DISCLAIMER: This is a fanon wiki, meaning that its contents are created purely from the imaginations of its users. These articles do not depict actual games and should not be treated as if they do.

Original Poster

Illusionary

You're aware of this, I assume?DISCLAIMER: This is a fanon wiki, meaning … You're aware of this, I assume?DISCLAIMER: This is a fanon wiki, meaning that its contents are created purely from the imaginations of its users. These articles do not depict actual games and should not be treated as if they do.

just a disclaimer to protect wiki. the source info will be from "insiders".

noahsdad

just a disclaimer to protect wiki. the source info will be from … just a disclaimer to protect wiki. the source info will be from "insiders".

Ha ha that's brilliant. Sadly there's no mention of the much rumoured battle mode where you control Wario's trousers to defeat dancing goomba's

Banned

''fantendo'' as a source doesn't fill me with great confidence.

noahsdad

just a disclaimer to protect wiki. the source info will be from … just a disclaimer to protect wiki. the source info will be from "insiders".

Of course it will be... (_;)

Original Poster

bernardsfingers

Ha ha that's brilliant. Sadly there's no mention of the much rumoured … Ha ha that's brilliant. Sadly there's no mention of the much rumoured battle mode where you control Wario's trousers to defeat dancing goomba's

I am sure that will be added to the Mario Party 11 page when confirmed by industry insiders.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2841
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…821
    3. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!22

See more discussions