mario kart and wheel for wii

well the day has arrived im waiting for the postman,please mr postman be nice and have it for me so i can play on it before the kids get home from school and hog it all night

10 Comments

be prepared for a phone call from the school that your kid is feeling a bit queezy and needs to come home.:)

my sister was meant to be picking mine up today but she has come down with the chicken poz so she cant get it so now mario kart for me

badgerrules;1872754

be prepared for a phone call from the school that your kid is feeling a … be prepared for a phone call from the school that your kid is feeling a bit queezy and needs to come home.:)

I hope that didn't sound too menacing:oops:

Original Poster

yay its came but it wouldnt work at first so i was straight on the phone to woolies complaining then the guy said i had to bond it first whateva that means and it work so yippieeee,championships here i come:w00t:

Banned

what did you do to 'bond it'?

yeah im confused as well. you do have to install a wii update before hand maybe thats what they mean. that or they've glued the wiimote into the wheel

Original Poster

it was the wii update thingy, i didnt know i had to do that never had too on any other games!:oops:

no they dont come along that often

paulam;1873877

it was the wii update thingy, i didnt know i had to do that never had too … it was the wii update thingy, i didnt know i had to do that never had too on any other games!:oops:

They sometimes have them in PSP games.

Is it hard to do? Because i'm dropping off my son's copy to his mums house when he finishes school, and his mum is not that technical.

when i started it up it goes to the wii menu homepage thing. in the box where the game normally appears it said wii update, just point and click.

i know there is an option (on the wii) that when you turn on the console it loads the game straight away and doesn't go to the wii homepage. maybe this is what is causing problems? in any case its probably just a matter of pressing the home button and then clicking wii update.

does that make sense not sure my explanation is the clearest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846137
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2745
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1959
    4. Pink Balls613

See more discussions