EXPIRED

mario kart game

wanted Mario kart game for wii..
please pm me with offers or any deals going..
thanks

7 Comments

Just thought I'd let you know the rules (pretty much the first on the list, this one):

LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(3) All sales MUST be listed and completed fully on the HUKD FS/FT forum. All negotiations must be done within the thread until a sale is agreed by both parties. Contact details must NOT be added to FS/T forum threads. NO eBay, auction, classified or external links to an item listed elsewhere. You must NOT list your items for sale or trade here if they're listed elsewhere, this also applies where you have more than one of the same item being offered and includes 'Request' or 'Wanted' threads.
* Trading/buying/selling items on behalf of a third party is NOT permitted without our prior consent, use the 'report' button to let us know. The items MUST belong to you or your household and be in YOUR possession.

To sum it up, no PM offers

Original Poster

:oops:

thanks for that link.

I have a copy you can buy for £20 delivered if you dont necessarily want new? in very good cond...

Original Poster

big_lloyd;6103040

I have a copy you can buy for £20 delivered if you dont necessarily want … I have a copy you can buy for £20 delivered if you dont necessarily want new? in very good cond...

thanks, but my console is not 'updated' so thats no good to me.
i rather have original thanks anyway..

no its not a 'copy' its the original! just my lingo causing barriers... let me know, its in mint condition. also have mario and sonic at the olympics which ll add for a tenner for a quick sale?

Original Poster

thanks mate,
but i have brought one already.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please22
    2. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions