Groups
    EXPIRED

Mario Kart Wii

Banned
    What is the best price for this instore?
    Thank You

7 Comments

ive not looked around for best deal as they are quite hard to come by round my area but i got mine with steering wheel for £27.97 @sainsburys (+ staff discount) still thought it was good price
    think the game on own was about 29.99 without the wheel

Original Poster Banned

Nice one, I am going to sainsburys today. If they have none in stock i will check GAME.

Original Poster Banned

Ended up buying form HMV, GAME and sainsburys were out of stock. £34.99 inc wheel. I will set up online tomorrow. Been on one race and so far it is really good.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]With Game, if you trade in two wii games you can buy mario kart for £9.99 (someone told me it was £4.99 but all the game signs say £9.99) however I traded in "My Sims" and "Madden 07" and instead of paying £9.99.. they told me that the trade in value of the 2 games was more than mario kart so they were going to put the remainder £3 something onto a gift card, slightly confused but ok.[/COLOR][/FONT]

32.97 asda n tesco plus wheel

Original Poster Banned

Munroe;1892049

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]With Game, if you trade in two wii … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]With Game, if you trade in two wii games you can buy mario kart for £9.99 (someone told me it was £4.99 but all the game signs say £9.99) however I traded in "My Sims" and "Madden 07" and instead of paying £9.99.. they told me that the trade in value of the 2 games was more than mario kart so they were going to put the remainder £3 something onto a gift card, slightly confused but ok.[/COLOR][/FONT]

That was kind of them

Original Poster Banned

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;1892384

32.97 asda n tesco plus wheel

Oh well bought it now. I was not anywhere near a tesco or asda anywhere. All the shops I went into had them priced at £34.99 but lots of shops were out of stock. On all of the boxes at Game, it had a sticker saying coming soon, I asked the guy if they were in stock but they weren't. Thought it was a bit strange. Normally the just say out of stock.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.813
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA33
      4. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please33

See more discussions