Groups

Mario Kart: Wii?

Can it be found cheaper?

30 Comments

yes, the answer you are looking for is yes.

Original Poster

where?

Original Poster

thanks. will order

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3873417

you mean you haven't bought it already'?only game worth … you mean you haven't bought it already'?only game worth buying,man:thumbsup:

I have now :-D

And K_O_F, dont have one near me :-(

I got the game very cheap...right after I softmodded my Wii.

Original Poster

I scored 208 on the bowling

starsparkle2311;3873417

you mean you haven't bought it already'?only game worth … you mean you haven't bought it already'?only game worth buying,man:thumbsup:

very true, my kids had about 15 wii games for xmas and this is the only one they have played. My six year old has won loads of medals he is so chuffed, it is an excellent game.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3873574

that is pathetic, at least i got 400, LOSER!!!!!!!!!!lol(after 5 attempts … that is pathetic, at least i got 400, LOSER!!!!!!!!!!lol(after 5 attempts hahaha)

Impossible

Original Poster

You got a strike every shot?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3873642

i',m **** at bowling, but let me go on the baseball, i'm a … i',m **** at bowling, but let me go on the baseball, i'm a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!honestly, i'm brill, fancy a game,lol:-D

No thanks :oops:
    I won 6-1 and thats it :?

Original Poster

I keep swinging too early :roll:

dontdothatagain;3873429

I have now :-DAnd K_O_F, dont have one near me :-(

Wasnt sure, thought it was worth mentioning. I ordered it yesterday, but I was buying a few other games, using credit I won a while ago, and I used a £5 off voucher (supposed to be expired but it worked) so that covered the delivery anyway

starsparkle2311;3873496

wtf K-O_F? i'm really disappointed with the wii, kids love it, but they … wtf K-O_F? i'm really disappointed with the wii, kids love it, but they spend most of their time making up MII's!!!!! not worth the money i spent, but hey i just scored 10-0 on baseball, wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

K_O_F = me :-D

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;3873753

Wasnt sure, thought it was worth mentioning. I ordered it yesterday, but … Wasnt sure, thought it was worth mentioning. I ordered it yesterday, but I was buying a few other games, using credit I won a while ago, and I used a £5 off voucher (supposed to be expired but it worked) so that covered the delivery anyway

What is the code?

dontdothatagain;3873760

What is the code?

Ummmmm, I'll just find it

Its hg4rd3 the post has been unexpired now because I said yesterday that it had worked

starsparkle2311;3873845

don't worry, i haven't a clue what you're tALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, that code gives you £5 discount at wilkinsonplus. I mentioned in one of my posts that I had used it, and dontdothatagain asked for it

starsparkle2311;3873994

wilknsonplus has me bamboozleed too,lol, i live nowhre near one,lol

I had never heard of it until last year, when my quidco team won the wilkinsonplus prize. I went from not having heard of it to spending loads in the the run up to christmas. It worked though, I got over £300 of vouchers to spend online. Got myself a nintendo wii, 4 games (including mario kart), loads of other stuff and still got £40 left.

Since then, I have found out that we have 2 closish to where I live!

Original Poster

Actually..its ok

How did you get the vouchers?

dontdothatagain;3874060

Actually..its ok :)How did you get the vouchers?

Actually its not OK!!

Its like Aldi / Lidl / Poundstretcher etc! ! !

GREAT if you know what you can go in there and shoulder charge the grannies and chavs, get what you want and get out!

OMG I _ H A T E _ S H O P P I N G ! ! ! !

Does it show?

:whistling:

I love all the above and it doesnt matter if its Aldi or M & S, I cant stand being in them places!

DDTA! Just bought my Mario Kart at your original link, couldn't afford the £50 spend for K_O_F's £50 limit for the voucher until next payday!!!

Hi all BTW!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Glad I helped someone

Hi btw

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;3873821

Ummmmm, I'll just find itIts hg4rd3 the post has been unexpired now … Ummmmm, I'll just find itIts hg4rd3 the post has been unexpired now because I said yesterday that it had worked

minimum spend £50

dontdothatagain;3874289

Glad I helped someone :)Hi btw

Hi mate!

Next I gotta get online & whup you all at all the games!!

:w00t:

Original Poster

WantOne;3874867

Hi mate! Next I gotta get online & whup you all at all the games!!:w00t:

I am online..just been on just now..back on here tho

p.s I doubt ud beat me at bowling

dontdothatagain;3874884

I am online..just been on just now..back on here tho :)p.s I doubt ud … I am online..just been on just now..back on here tho :)p.s I doubt ud beat me at bowling

Right tell me how to get online & then I wil give you 5 games!!!

Original Poster

WantOne;3875143

Right tell me how to get online & then I wil give you 5 games!!!

Go to Wii Shopping Channel (comes up on start) then settings and make sure ur internet is on..then do it all from there..make sure u have registered ur Wii tho :thumbsup:

But..gotta go to bed now :-D

Have fun practising

Banned

dontdothatagain;3875153

Go to Wii Shopping Channel (comes up on start) then settings and make … Go to Wii Shopping Channel (comes up on start) then settings and make sure ur internet is on..then do it all from there..make sure u have registered ur Wii tho :thumbsup:But..gotta go to bed now :-DHave fun practising

can you send me 100 wii points :-D only got 400, nee another 100 to use the internet channel :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I dont have any points :-(
    Only got it on the internet today

Banned

dontdothatagain;3875202

I dont have any points :-(Only got it on the internet today

register your products on the ]Nintendo club you'll get Star points, which can be exchanged for prizes :oops: 400 star points gets you 100 wii points :thumbsup: You'll need to link your wii console to your nintendo club email address through the shopping channel settings tab.

I got mario kart delivered on the 23rd of dec for £19.99....it's back up to full price on game now thogh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1750
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767279
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions