Groups

Mario Kart - Wii

Hi, does anyone know how we can unlock more race tracks on Mario Kart for the Wii?

Thank you

14 Comments

Me too

Will let you know when my Son gets home from school :thumbsup:

Once you as 1 player have completed the first two cups then the third will unlock, once completed the third then the fourth wil unlock. There are only 8 cups each with 4 races in. You can then play as your"mi"

bluetigermobiles;4035771

Once you as 1 player have completed the first two cups then the third … Once you as 1 player have completed the first two cups then the third will unlock, once completed the third then the fourth wil unlock. There are only 8 cups each with 4 races in. You can then play as your"mi"

I think you have to complete them and come at least third, am I right, am I right? :giggle:

does anyone know how we can unlock more race tracks on Mario Kart for the … does anyone know how we can unlock more race tracks on Mario Kart for the Wii?

Leave your son playing the game - come back in an hour - all tracks unlocked! lol!

starsparkle2311;4035840

ok, so if i choose 1P, do I then choose Grand Prix, and then complete The … ok, so if i choose 1P, do I then choose Grand Prix, and then complete The mushroom races, and then the flower races, come at least third in them both, then that should unlock the third? I might have a go now, I won't be going on wii fit, that's for sure, I can barely move my neck today after having a go on there yesterday,lol:oops:

Yes, as you win each cup, you unlock the tracks for use in all modes I would recommend coming at least second, although I'm sure third would work Do it on easy obviously to start with.

*Completed the game on all modes and nailed all time trials - Go me?* :P Have fun!

starsparkle2311;4035840

ok, so if i choose 1P, do I then choose Grand Prix, and then complete The … ok, so if i choose 1P, do I then choose Grand Prix, and then complete The mushroom races, and then the flower races, come at least third in them both, then that should unlock the third? I might have a go now, I won't be going on wii fit, that's for sure, I can barely move my neck today after having a go on there yesterday,lol:oops:

Got a LAN adaptor yet? I fancy a challenge!

As per above, unlock more tracks by finishing third or above in the grand prix's. If you can't be bothered doing that though you can get to play the other locked tracks by playing online and voting for the track you want to race on (and eventually one of your votes should mean you get to play the track you want to race on!)

The more you do the Grand Prix and time trial stuff the more things open up, the rest of the tracks, different characters, bikes and karts.

Muchas Fun!!

starsparkle2311;4036246

lol, not yet:p But you're on for a challenge when I do, I best get … lol, not yet:p But you're on for a challenge when I do, I best get practising:oops:

No need to practice, although I have had it since release day, I have only played it a handful of times. I don't take gaming that seriously.

HUKD = Serious Business
    Gaming = Not Serious Business.

Great game!

I was playing this for most of christmas and wondered what effect the ink squid "power-up" had on the CPU players? From what I could see, not much! :x

here is a link with lots of comment on unlocking cups and drivers etc.

neoseeker.com/Gam…tml

Here is a link for some more cheats,..]http//uk…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1823
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      4. Large card print/poster..11

See more discussions