Groups

Mario Kart Wii

I have a deep surface scratch on the wii disc for MarioKart.

I have tried taking it to the local game store for a deep clean/repair, scratch still there, tried a CD clinic repair, scratch still there, and tried the toothpaste method, scratch still there. Is there anything else I can try as I am a bit reluctant to have to shell out another £30 to get the same disc again.

8 Comments

I would try Nintendo UK direct, got to be worth a try. Come up with a sob story and tell them how fantastic it / they are.

Customer Services 0870 6060247

[email protected]

great suggestion by greg68. nintendo have always been very reasonable when I have had problems and they sent me a replacement wii sports for free when mine broke (i just had to send the original back)

1. Use HUKD to get it for less than £30
    2. Bannerbomb

Original Poster

thanks guys

Banned

Buy a copy off ebay then swap your disc for theirs and say its faulty. If they refuse refund put a claim in and you'll win.

lumoruk;7820616

Buy a copy off ebay then swap your disc for theirs and say its faulty. If … Buy a copy off ebay then swap your disc for theirs and say its faulty. If they refuse refund put a claim in and you'll win.

Very naughty, you wouldn't like it done you.

lumoruk;7820616

Buy a copy off ebay then swap your disc for theirs and say its faulty. If … Buy a copy off ebay then swap your disc for theirs and say its faulty. If they refuse refund put a claim in and you'll win.

Note to self........ don`t ever trade with Lumoruk! :whistling:

Banned

cuzzy;7820790

Note to self........ don`t ever trade with Lumoruk! :whistling:

:pirate: I'm a pirate me!

andycs;7820767

Very naughty, you wouldn't like it done you.

No I wouldn't, but that's one of the scams that happens and should be aware of. It's more of an anti-ebay statement. Take note.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972449
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846350
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27146

See more discussions