Groups

Mario Kart Wii : Online challenges anyone?

Just though it might be a good idea to get some friend codes up on here for people to add, that way we could maybe start a league or have some race's etc.
    What do you think?

Mike..

91 Comments

My son will be bringing his around to my house in the morning.

I haven't played anything online yet, so will check this thread tomorrow.

Original Poster

well, I shall be off out myself in a Wii while, Saturday night is made for the pub, just going to have one more race (Lol, how many times are you gonna hear that :P), then I will be off.
    Will get this sorted tomorrow I think

Mike..

Certainly up for this. Consider this thread "subscribed".

Snap, will post tomorrow!

Original Poster

Right, think we will start it around the 11ish time, as I have to take the GF to work in the morning and then get home.

Mike..

I am in the midst of getting this working so bear with me

Original Poster

nacider;1882991

I am in the midst of getting this working so bear with me

Lol, it is fairly easy once you get it all setup, you have to both put friend odes in, as such I would need yours and you will need mine to get online against each other, apparently that stops people from just adding randoms willy nilly
    Back in a couple of hours,

Mike..

hi all, here is my friend codes if anyone is up for a challange.....4983-5094-3017(mum)

5112-3583-4825(dad)

am getting good so play at your own risk lol

I've just played it for the 1st time.

I can play for an hour at 1pm(Well my son), where do you get your friend code from?

the number is just below your licence:thumbsup:

The great thing about this game is that you can see which of your friends are playing, and just join in. Even if you play on your own, you can always have a look in case someone you know is playing. Brilliant.

Original Poster

Here is mine, have added all the others so far, will be online for a good couple of hours from now, havent even finished 50cc courses yet and am playing online, lol....I expect to get owned

Friend Code:- 0903-2904-7546

Mike..

Okay, my code is 5413 - 0077- 7243

Let the races begin.

Original Poster

thesaint;1883893

Okay, my code is 5413 - 0077- 7243 :)Let the races begin.

Now adding it mate.

Mike..

Nothing happening this side.

It is annoying that I can't be on the internet at the same time as the Wii.

Original Poster

you need to add me to your friend list as well
    Am now going online to check, maybe try killing any Torrent client that is running if you happen to have one

Mike..

thesaint;1884157

It is annoying that I can't be on the internet at the same time as the … It is annoying that I can't be on the internet at the same time as the Wii.

How come? How have you got it connected?

MikeBeaver;1884192

you need to add me to your friend list as well :)Am now going online to … you need to add me to your friend list as well :)Am now going online to check, maybe try killing any Torrent client that is running if you happen to have one ;)Mike..

I put you on there, I was trying for over an hour, but no luck.

I was able to play online with other people in random races though.

I got to go out now, so will see if I can figure it out later.

birdyboyuk;1884283

How come? How have you got it connected?

I have got the LAN adaptor, not a wireless router, so only 1 connection at a time.

thesaint;1884445

I have got the LAN adaptor, not a wireless router, so only 1 connection … I have got the LAN adaptor, not a wireless router, so only 1 connection at a time.

Well, get with the times! Go wireless! :thumbsup:

Banned

If anyones up to it, I will give them a game tomorrow. I need to phone up nintendo to get the master pin first as the previous owner put in a pin! I will set it up tomorrow. Also, do you know if it costs to get the master pin?

MikeBeaver;1883377

Lol, it is fairly easy once you get it all setup, you have to both put … Lol, it is fairly easy once you get it all setup, you have to both put friend odes in, as such I would need yours and you will need mine to get online against each other, apparently that stops people from just adding randoms willy nilly :)Back in a couple of hours,Mike..

I had to download mine and I was getting the 001 error but an update helped that and i'm online now. Its actually quite difficult to use the remote, so I'm just using the GC controller just now.

btw my code is: 4511-0672-0397

My code is 1289-8346-6960

Could we get the codes edited into a post on the first page? It'd make it a bit easier to check which have been added and which need adding. I'll add everyone else tonight.

Original Poster

Well, I have managed to break the volume button off my DS, so am trying to glue it back on (has happened before, sure it was easier last time though!) so I might just have to have some Mario Kart fun to calm me down
    You both still on, if so I'll add you now.

Mike..

You have PM Mike

I've added everyone now, please add me back (1289-8346-6960).

Does anyone know how exactly it works if a game is already in progress? I can see MikeBeaver is online, but I am 'unable to join'. Is it because the game is in progress, or because he is not hosting the game? I'd hope that you can join mid-race and spectate the remainder.

Banned

MikeBeaver;1892522

Well, I have managed to break the volume button off my DS, so am trying … Well, I have managed to break the volume button off my DS, so am trying to glue it back on (has happened before, sure it was easier last time though!) so I might just have to have some Mario Kart fun to calm me down :)You both still on, if so I'll add you now.Mike..

Is this for the wii or ds? If for the wii I will add my code tomorrow.

Original Poster

jbarnett;1892833

I've added everyone now, please add me back (1289-8346-6960).Does anyone … I've added everyone now, please add me back (1289-8346-6960).Does anyone know how exactly it works if a game is already in progress? I can see MikeBeaver is online, but I am 'unable to join'. Is it because the game is in progress, or because he is not hosting the game? I'd hope that you can join mid-race and spectate the remainder.

I think it is when the game is full (12 racers) i am unable to join you now lol,

tr2k8;1892850

Is this for the wii or ds? If for the wii I will add my code tomorrow.

For the Wii, have given up playing MKDS, too many snakers

Mike..

Banned

Thats good to know

MikeBeaver;1892938

I think it is when the game is full (12 racers) i am unable to join you … I think it is when the game is full (12 racers) i am unable to join you now lol,

Actually, I wasn't in a race at all then, so that's probably why. But when you have a friend who is online (and joinable, presumably) the 'friend roster' option appears in between races, and it blinks with a smiley face, so it's quite obvious when there is a friend available to play with. In this case it was you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Was tyou racing?
    I gave up in the end, kept getting cheated, managed to come 1st and 2nd a few times but it is very inconsistent, I suppose I should get more practice really, all I have been playing is online games, I still have not finished the 50cc Grand Prix, lol.
    Let alone the 100 or 150cc tracks
    Am now off to bed, will have to give you a race tomorrow evening I think, get my girlfriend to play as well, she likes it, hurrah !!!

Mike..

**EDIT** Bah, I just checked, you beat me in both the games we played in

Are there any cheats for MK because alot of people have the blue shells and its just a bit too suspicious when they keep winning and throwing blue shells :x

hi all,does anybody know how you get a english flag nxt to your name when playing mariokart online i cant find anywhere to do it ??:thumbsup:

bump any1

anyone up for a 9pm meet up?

Original Poster

greg_68;1895976

anyone up for a 9pm meet up?

9PM sounds like a plan, please add your FC so I can add you to my roster (just as soon as I finish watching Transformers again :P) lol.

Mike..

paulam 4983-5094-3017(mum)
    5112-3583-4825(dad)

mike beaver 0903-2904-7546

the saint 5413 - 0077- 7243

nacider 4511-0672-0397

jbarnett 1289-8346-6960

greg_68 0344-9488-0075

Can i join in please? I'm 2148-8367-6832 :thumbsup:
    Added everyone in this thread so far

greg_68;1899307

paulam 4983-5094-3017(mum) 5112-3583-4825(dad)mike beaver … paulam 4983-5094-3017(mum) 5112-3583-4825(dad)mike beaver 0903-2904-7546the saint 5413 - 0077- 7243 nacider 4511-0672-0397 jbarnett 1289-8346-6960greg_68 0344-9488-00752little sheepy 2148-8367-6832

if you are going to join this thread please quote my post and add yourself to the list, this way the last post should be the latest list.

Thank you.

Original Poster

Online now, join in :P

Mike..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941607
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions