Groups

Mario Kart Wii Online, cheating?

Just sat down for a few spins online with Mario Kart wii, and blow me it's full of cheaters suddenly, haven't played in a week or two, when did this s**t start??

Sucks so bad!!

9 Comments

thats wot got up my nose playing gears of war online (360)
    great game but the yankers go and spoil it.......

how do they cheat?

ALEXSHEFF92;3855370

how do they cheat?

Yeah, how?

Original Poster

ALEXSHEFF92;3855370

how do they cheat?

I'm not sure how they do it, don't really care, grrrrrrr@ the ********

But, was on the start line at beginning of the race, 3, 2, 1 go, blue shelled 3 or 4 times, people with invincibility, grey clouds... all within about 10 seconds of the race starting. spoils it so much.

Oh and the people in the room starting with a rating of 35000 when the max is 9999

ChipSticks;3855390

I'm not sure how they do it, don't really care, grrrrrrr@ the … I'm not sure how they do it, don't really care, grrrrrrr@ the ********But, was on the start line at beginning of the race, 3, 2, 1 go, blue shelled 3 or 4 times, people with invincibility, grey clouds... all within about 10 seconds of the race starting. spoils it so much.Oh and the people in the room starting with a rating of 35000 when the max is 9999

I haven't experienced any of this, but haven't been playing for the last week or so

Have a look on YouTube, loads of vide with people using speed cheats.

Pretty pointless for a little mean fun now and can't be bothered to do it now that it's common knowledge.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764260

See more discussions