Mario Odyseey £10 with Trade In

Found 27th Oct 2017
Hi All.

I dont have the specific details so not raised a new deal.

I went to Game today to collect my Pre-Order of Mario. The guy said if I trade in a select Nintendo Switch game then Mario is £10.

The only games I can remember from the list are: Fifa 18 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (both on Switch only). Hopefully someone can find more details and post it.

If not, may be worth calling your local store before going down there.

Hope this helps someone, all the best!
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
Wow good if its mk deluxe think it can be had for ariund 30 second hand and i assume smo is about 50 so saves a tenner even better if your dne with mk
123batman32133 m ago

Wow good if its mk deluxe think it can be had for ariund 30 second hand …Wow good if its mk deluxe think it can be had for ariund 30 second hand and i assume smo is about 50 so saves a tenner even better if your dne with mk

Super Mario Odyssey is around £40 online. This isn't really a deal to be honest.
Standi21 h, 29 m ago

Super Mario Odyssey is around £40 online. This isn't really a deal to be …Super Mario Odyssey is around £40 online. This isn't really a deal to be honest.

I guess it depends. If you have one of those games you are finished with then it may be worthwhile. One of those things with trade in deals - it's not for everyone. This may help someone though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants