Mario v Sonic Olympic game/ I did it mum picture book (DS)

wanna get one of the above for my 5 year old who is not a DS genius....hes defo more up for the i did it mum game... the picturebook looks lame though. so im thinking more along olympics...he plays it on the Wii at home; just! anyways is it similar in difficulty on the DS?

thanks peeps

o and if anyone has a heads up on price that would be sweet!

9 Comments

My 5 year old boy has I did it mum and thinks it is babyish. He also has mario sonic olympics and is alright on the some of the games but can't manage some games like swimming and shooting.

Without doubt the games he enjoys most (and needs least help on) are mario kart and the lego games.

Bigred01;4710968

My 5 year old boy has I did it mum and thinks it is babyish. He also has … My 5 year old boy has I did it mum and thinks it is babyish. He also has mario sonic olympics and is alright on the some of the games but can't manage some games like swimming and shooting.Without doubt the games he enjoys most (and needs least help on) are mario kart and the lego games.

yeah my 4 yr old enjoys games such as lego batman or lego starwars.... he gets frustrated with the sonic games as there is only so much he can do on them and then he turns to mum to complete the rest for him lol

Original Poster

Bigred01;4710968

My 5 year old boy has I did it mum and thinks it is babyish. He also has … My 5 year old boy has I did it mum and thinks it is babyish. He also has mario sonic olympics and is alright on the some of the games but can't manage some games like swimming and shooting.Without doubt the games he enjoys most (and needs least help on) are mario kart and the lego games.

thanks!!! ur a star...will look up lego games

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4710989

yeah my 4 yr old enjoys games such as lego batman or lego starwars.... he … yeah my 4 yr old enjoys games such as lego batman or lego starwars.... he gets frustrated with the sonic games as there is only so much he can do on them and then he turns to mum to complete the rest for him lol

thanks hun...lego fo sho! haha

Banned

what about the imagine ones, there supposed to be good

Original Poster

thanks sass....they are girly!!

Banned

magicbeans;4711050

thanks sass....they are girly!!

yeah figures, my 6 yr old loves them all :oops:

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics was £9.99 at Comet I believe.
comet.co.uk/sho…-SO

Mike..

Original Poster

considering i accidentally burnt his i did it mum 2 and that lego looked too tricky even for him i opted for build a bear...yeah pretty girly i know!

anyways..... found some sweet deals on them and have posted them in deals.... lets hop i dont find out i over paid...although i doubt it as i did it mum 2 was 8 quid and build a bear a tenner.... 20 quid off!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions