Market research: How much would you pay for this....

Found 5th Aug 2008
Just doing a bit of market research, and it would help me if people could share their opinions on this.

How much would you pay for a custom ipod classic 80gb? An example of this can be seen in the post below. [Available in both silver and black]

You advice is appreciated, Zak.

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/40/ipodsampleuk4.jpg

Original Poster

By the way, I apologise if this is against the HUKD rules. This item is not for sale. In any case if I am breaking the rules please delete this thread.

Zak.

are you asking how much on top would we pay for it to be engraved?

i personally wouldnt, due to the resale factor

and if you buy them from apple you can get your name or something engraved on it anyway!!

If your selling the whole product to begin with and its cheaper than Apple or from other retailers then some people may be attarcted but im sure other business offer a similar service.

I would not pay for such a service. Is it not stupidly similar to your parents putting name tags in your jumper at school?

Would be interested if you could legally put a bomb in it to kill a thief though.

I've got my iPod engraved. I love it. But I wouldn't pay more than £10 on top for it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201756
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    3. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions