Groups
    EXPIRED

Marks and spencer. doing promotions soon?

Hi guys,
    id like to buy my kids their winter clothes from marks. Im going to spend a wee bit and wondered if anybody knew if they had a promotion weekend soon? Or discount online?
    Many thanks

13 Comments

Uhhh... Yeah... Try going to marksandspencer.com and looking at the huge sale part...
    Edited by: "baffledsalmon" 27th Aug 2010

Banned

Ask DLM, she works in a made up Marks and Spencers.

Original Poster

theres always one ****. if i wanted sale items i would buy them. if u cant use this site in the spirit it was intended then go elsewhere. if you need a bit of power, assert yourself face to face

craig guy

theres always one ****. if i wanted sale items i would buy them. if u … theres always one ****. if i wanted sale items i would buy them. if u cant use this site in the spirit it was intended then go elsewhere. if you need a bit of power, assert yourself face to face

You asked for a PROMOTION... If a SALE is not a promotion then what is? I'm sorry, did you expect us to tell you of "Craig Guy's Special 40% Off So He Can Buy His Kids Some Winter Clothes Weekend"?
    Dumbass.

Original Poster

just found a discount code. im not posting it because of the unhelpful users

craig guy

just found a discount code. im not posting it because of the unhelpful … just found a discount code. im not posting it because of the unhelpful users

Don't disadvantage the rest of us just because of a couple of numpties, we're not all like that you know. Actually I was trying to work this out the other day as I wanted a pair of £85 boots off there that I really liked but didn't want to spend so much, couldn't find any codes that worked or any mention on a 20% promotion apart from one last November so figured there might be one this November. Decided to bite the bullet and get them anyway as they're bound to be out of stock by the time any promotion starts!!

Banned

craig guy

just found a discount code. im not posting it because of the unhelpful … just found a discount code. im not posting it because of the unhelpful users

you fail at internets

craig guy

Course you have mate! You've found a discount that no one else has!
    Let me guess, is your Dad bigger than my Dad and UMMMM you're telling teacher?

Banned

baffledsalmon

Course you have mate! You've found a discount that no one else has!Let me … Course you have mate! You've found a discount that no one else has!Let me guess, is your Dad bigger than my Dad and UMMMM you're telling teacher?

I wish you were the school bully when I was a lad.

Banned

craig guy

theres always one ****. if i wanted sale items i would buy them. if u … theres always one ****. if i wanted sale items i would buy them. if u cant use this site in the spirit it was intended then go elsewhere. if you need a bit of power, assert yourself face to face

LMAO - Since when is a sale not a discount

deary deary me..........

Banned

craig guy

how very childish of you

dont expect any help from any of us then

IDIOT!

Annie1508

Don't disadvantage the rest of us just because of a couple of numpties,

I only see one numpty on this thread.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1189
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
      3. Oil for Oak Doors33
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44

See more discussions