Marks and Spencer fish and chips takeaway deal

Found 20th Sep 2012
Just a quick question- I want to use the deal on o2 priority moments to get 2 fish and chip takeaways from M&S for £4... but i was wondering which part of the store do i go to to collect this? There is a food hall, a little cafe and a larger cafe.
I am guessing it's the larger cafe but i wasn't aware they did any takeaway food before.
Thanks in advance x
Community Updates
MiscTakeaway
11 Comments
deleted193256
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg
I would just ask a member of staff.
No, it's in the food hall. It's not strictly take away, it's fish in a pack and then chips in a pack. That you take home and cook. BTW it's only £5 instore for everyone at the moment
As said above,from the food halls. However if you have a BHS near you, this might come in handy.

hotukdeals.com/dea…572
Thanks all, feel suitably stupid now. Is it obvious i am more of an aldi shopper than an M&S shopper?
There is a fish and chip counter in between the kids and womens sections, it was to the left of dresses in my local one.
ZedEx

There is a fish and chip counter in between the kids and womens sections, … There is a fish and chip counter in between the kids and womens sections, it was to the left of dresses in my local one.

That wasnt the fish and chips counter, that was the ladie's loo! oO
sopheeclare

Thanks all, feel suitably stupid now. Is it obvious i am more of an aldi … Thanks all, feel suitably stupid now. Is it obvious i am more of an aldi shopper than an M&S shopper?

No reason to feel stupid... How would you know if you're not an M&S shopper? The put-down really says more about the poster.
mirella1122

No reason to feel stupid... How would you know if you're not an M&S … No reason to feel stupid... How would you know if you're not an M&S shopper? The put-down really says more about the poster.

i certainly feel stupid posting in a thread that is nearly 5 years old??? oO
Its regurgitated again (_;)
mirella1122

No reason to feel stupid... How would you know if you're not an M&S … No reason to feel stupid... How would you know if you're not an M&S shopper? The put-down really says more about the poster.

Yep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants