marks and spencer greeting card

7 replies
Found 25th Nov 2010
Does anyone know where the deal for free card from m&s has gone? Or does anyone know the code to get the card?

7 Comments

Banned

I haven't heard about it but you do get a nice card free with a gift card/voucher.

DLM

I haven't heard about it but you do get a nice card free with a gift … I haven't heard about it but you do get a nice card free with a gift card/voucher.

free card from m&s has gone?

slight catch with your suggestion DLM...you have to put money on the gift card. lmao thats not what they asked for.

was this the one OP? it's expired now though
hotukdeals.com/dea…925

Banned

DLM

I haven't heard about it but you do get a nice card free with a gift … I haven't heard about it but you do get a nice card free with a gift card/voucher.

free card from m&s has gone?

Why are you quoting me it was a suggestion oO

DLM

Why are you quoting me it was a suggestion oO

A suggestion yes...but totally invalid. They were looking for something FREE. Not a card you get 'free' after putting money onto a gift voucher/card.

HTH xx

Edited by: "numptyj" 25th Nov 2010

numptyj

A suggestion yes...but totally invalid. They were looking for something … A suggestion yes...but totally invalid. They were looking for something FREE. Not a card you get 'free' after putting money onto a gift voucher/card.HTH xx

Dude, don't be mean I reckon she'll cross you off her Christmas Card list soon if you don't start being nice to her.

http://www.giftcardselect.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/marksandspencer-gift-card.jpg

Banned

How old is that card ^^^^^ X)

Original Poster

thanks everyone thought expiry 30th not 20th
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions