Marks and Spencer s half price party food

Found 26th Oct 2017
Hello does anyone now when marks and spencer sell their party food at half price? They do it every year but I can't remember when? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I am waiting for this too - it's usually this week.....hopefully next week
i go and buy a load of m&s party food each year and without fail, i always end up thinking this food is terrible and tastes like cardboard. yet again same thing next year! it's like ground hog's day

i must remember not to do the same thing this year. i find tesco party food much tastier and costs less.
I think the Marks and Spencer party food is great. I like the Tesco stuff too but you can't beat Marksies
claire4thekids1 h, 20 m ago

I think the Marks and Spencer party food is great. I like the Tesco stuff …I think the Marks and Spencer party food is great. I like the Tesco stuff too but you can't beat Marksies

We used to buy most of our food at m&s as they are the tastiest. However, i have gone off it and dont like it any more. My husband still likes their food.

i dont like tesco food except their party food. I dont like anything else from there. My favourite is sainsburys for food. I also like morrisons party food, but nothing else.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions