Marks and Spencers Payment Problems?

Found 30th Apr 2008
I have made two orders on my M&S Account in the last couple of weeks. One order was for one item and came to £35.00 and the second order was two items which also came to £35.00.

I checked my bank account earlier and three payments have come out. Two payments to M&S ECommerce for £35 (the above two orders) and one payment for £38.00 to Marks and Spencers.

I have no idea what the £38.00 is! I have now emailed them asking what it is but I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems with M&S Payments.

What I don't get is why the two payments I recognise are paid to M&S ECommerce but the unknown one is down as Marks and Spencers?!

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
2 Comments

It looks to me like the Ecommerce transactions are the on line ones and the other one looks like a high street transaction- Havent bought anything in the shop have you?

Original Poster

monkey.nut;2002180

It looks to me like the Ecommerce transactions are the on line ones and … It looks to me like the Ecommerce transactions are the on line ones and the other one looks like a high street transaction- Havent bought anything in the shop have you?

Ooooh, good point.

Saying that, it was nearly two weeks ago bought anything there so I would have thought the payment went out by now!

I shall have to check my bank account again!

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.