Groups

Mark's Clearout Everything is Free just Pay Postage :)

Midnight Club 3 DUB EDITION REMIX - CD Only has scratches but still plays
    Zoo Tycoon PC Game - New
    Nokia 6230 PC Software Disc - New
    Sony Ericsson W200i PC Software Disc and Nokia 6230 Headphones
    ONEILL Wallet - Like New hardly used
    Fracture Belt Buckle Metal
    Opticom BT28VM Bluetooth Headset Boxed - Like New used once
    Sony Power Adapter 3V Charger (Used to charge DE-J2000 Slim CD Player)
    Sony Ericsson K700 Headphones

Will add more when i find some more stuff lol tons laying around

ADDED!!! : 3Skypephone Box with manuals. Sold the phone of course and everything else but no need for box lol

21 Comments

sony headphones and the oneill wallet please!!

Will BT headset work with PS3? If so take it!

Dont have PP!

EDIT: Im off now and can pay via BT if you want as can do in morning?

ill have the belt buckle please and zoo tycoon

rep left

I'll take...
    Midnight Club 3 DUB EDITION REMIX - CD Only has scratches but still plays
    Zoo Tycoon PC Game - New

How much is the P+P?

Can I also have second dibs on this;
    ONEILL Wallet - Like New hardly used

second dibs on headset please and i have paypal

2nd dibs on belt buckle pls

Naeem786;2749171

Will BT headset work with PS3? If so take it!Dont have PP!EDIT: Im off … Will BT headset work with PS3? If so take it!Dont have PP!EDIT: Im off now and can pay via BT if you want as can do in morning?

by the looks of it that headset does work with the PS3, video on youtube about it youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

wonkey;2749168

sony headphones and the oneill wallet please!!

Done Call it £1.25 for both
    Naeem786;2749171

Will BT headset work with PS3? If so take it!Dont have PP!EDIT: Im off … Will BT headset work with PS3? If so take it!Dont have PP!EDIT: Im off now and can pay via BT if you want as can do in morning?

Sorry only doing Paypal im afraid nice and quick and no faffing around gunna have to pass to next person sorry...

Reaney24;2749178

ill have the belt buckle please and zoo tycoonrep left

Done call it £1.25 for postage

andyat2002;2749188

I'll take...Midnight Club 3 DUB EDITION REMIX - CD Only has scratches but … I'll take...Midnight Club 3 DUB EDITION REMIX - CD Only has scratches but still plays :)Zoo Tycoon PC Game - NewHow much is the P+P?Can I also have second dibs on this;ONEILL Wallet - Like New hardly used

Midnight Club is yours Zoo Tycoon has gone to the other person im afraid and Wallet also gone, Postage for CD is 78p

Original Poster

gpcool;2749228

second dibs on headset please and i have paypal

Done on headset £1.25 for postage

done take to pm

Hi i was just wondering if k700 headphones still avail?

pm me your paypal please

Original Poster

drnkbeer;2749320

Hi i was just wondering if k700 headphones still avail?

sorry it gone

Admin

Moved this into misc, we no longer allow member freebie threads in FS.

We are concerned about members building up their FS Forum Feedback with large freebie threads and achieving a level of trust that other FS users take months to build up

[/QUOTE]Midnight Club is yours Zoo Tycoon has gone to the other person im afraid and Wallet also gone, Postage for CD is 78p[/QUOTE]

I'll duck out then thanks. Was ideally after both. Nice thought giving it away.

Well would have paid over the counter as would have seen it straight away oh well!!! Good to see you asked me!! Have a good time in Australia!

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;2749955

Moved this into misc, we no longer allow member freebie threads in FS.We … Moved this into misc, we no longer allow member freebie threads in FS.We are concerned about members building up their FS Forum Feedback with large freebie threads and achieving a level of trust that other FS users take months to build up

Ah okay sorry i thought since there was postage and packaging costs involved it wouldnt be concerned as a lotto giveaway thing. Kk wont do anymore now
    Midnight Club is yours Zoo Tycoon has gone to the other person im afraid and Wallet also gone, Postage for CD is 78p[/QUOTE]

I'll duck out then thanks. Was ideally after both. Nice thought giving it away.[/QUOTE]
    Okay no worries then sorry again

Naeem786;2750707

Well would have paid over the counter as would have seen it straight away … Well would have paid over the counter as would have seen it straight away oh well!!! Good to see you asked me!! Have a good time in Australia!

Sorry it would have just been alot of faffing around trying to see if you payed in or not lol Paypal would have been alot easier sowwie :oops:

Original Poster

Hey everyone sorry i wasnt able to make the post today but i will post it on Monday Morning as i have a trip down there anyways too send a phone lol, Let me all know when you all get them cheers all

Marky264;2762451

Hey everyone sorry i wasnt able to make the post today but i will post it … Hey everyone sorry i wasnt able to make the post today but i will post it on Monday Morning as i have a trip down there anyways too send a phone lol, Let me all know when you all get them cheers all

Still havent got them yet?

Original Poster

Hey i did post everything on that Monday as i promised and posted evrything via Second Class Stamp, Has anyone else receieved theirs? I dont really know what to do otherwise since im not in the UK anymore as i'v moved to Australia? :oops:

Banned

Marky264;2830687

Hey i did post everything on that Monday as i promised and posted … Hey i did post everything on that Monday as i promised and posted evrything via Second Class Stamp, Has anyone else receieved theirs? I dont really know what to do otherwise since im not in the UK anymore as i'v moved to Australia? :oops:

What's it like down under?

Shall we come and join you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions