Marks & Spencer 90% sale 2019

Posted 29th Jan 2019
Had a few people ask when will 90% sale will start. if it's on trend with Last year it will be Thrusday 31st 2019.

Will update when I have more info.

here is a store locator to find your nearest store

marksandspencer.com/s/communications/MSResStoreFinderGlobalBaseCmd?storeId=10151&langId=-24&catalogId=10051
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

42 Comments
90% one what?
Justsuperman9 m ago

Will it include bedding

Last year as Fargo know people got mens women's uniforms lamps and curtains so if it follows last year's I'm going to say yes.
Thanks... I had been wondering this myself. If it isn’t this week, it then takes us into February & that’s really late for a winter sale to end! Sure it was a Wednesday last time, I recall being late to a staff meeting as I went for a quickie shop beforehand!
shelliebish28 m ago

Thanks... I had been wondering this myself. If it isn’t this week, it then …Thanks... I had been wondering this myself. If it isn’t this week, it then takes us into February & that’s really late for a winter sale to end! Sure it was a Wednesday last time, I recall being late to a staff meeting as I went for a quickie shop beforehand!

I googled it was on 1st Feb so was a Thursday
The October one was a Wednesday though ... I only have meetings on weds mornings & had to pretend that I was stuck in traffic!
36945299-9d7wO.jpg
shelliebish29/01/2019 21:41

The October one was a Wednesday though ... I only have meetings on weds …The October one was a Wednesday though ... I only have meetings on weds mornings & had to pretend that I was stuck in traffic! [Image]

The one in Feb and Aug were both on a Thursday.
Matzi200029/01/2019 21:46

The one in Feb and Aug were both on a Thursday.

Well that suits me even better... I have a late start on Thursdays!! Here’s hoping that October Wednesday was just a glitch & I can shop at leisure on Thursday instead!
shelliebish42 s ago

Well that suits me even better... I have a late start on Thursdays!! …Well that suits me even better... I have a late start on Thursdays!! Here’s hoping that October Wednesday was just a glitch & I can shop at leisure on Thursday instead!

I was hoping for Friday lol so fingers crossed lol
about one rail of utter **** from what have seen of the 90% off sale but occasionally the odd thing which might fit someone you may know ... have never seen bedding or anything remotely useful! Will take a look later this week tho as you never know, there may be something worth having
No news yet if it's on today.
Anyone been today ?
Yes been today still 70% in Bromley
Charles_Smith6 m ago

Yes been today still 70% in Bromley

Thank you... saves me having a wasted journey!
Thanks. Maybe tomorrow????!
ChristmasPud13 m ago

Fingers crossed.
ChristmasPud31/01/2019 12:38

I spoke to them today and lady said sales are on till 10th Feb so I'm not sure if that means around the 3rd or 4th the 90% sale will start or the 10th of Feb.
Still 70%, looks like all big size clothing left for men and women
Anybody heard anything about it being today??? Although saying that there wasn't really anything in my local worth having!
Matzi200020 h, 39 m ago

I spoke to them today and lady said sales are on till 10th Feb so I'm not …I spoke to them today and lady said sales are on till 10th Feb so I'm not sure if that means around the 3rd or 4th the 90% sale will start or the 10th of Feb.

Any news?
Not on today according to another shopper who's just came into boots
not today either, have just been to M&S and same old racks of 70% off - not much!
Yeah only junk left.
Been in and there’s nothing great in the sale awful
is the 90% sale on today? has anyone been in?
Hi, today was still 70% in Cambridge.
Edited by: "birute.templeton" 5th Feb 2019
I think 90 percent off sale maybe start Wednesday or Thursday or Friday normally I never check but some how have to visit my local store and ended up with £100 shopping I normally buy kids staff we can give to family and friends. So you guys what normally buy
Still 70% today
It says it will be on Friday
it is today just come back from Bromley M & S, however very little on the racks, lots of stuff that was there yesterday completely gone not a remnant left and stuck on other racks...
90% sale confirmed today not in all stores
Matzi200008/02/2019 10:51

90% sale confirmed today not in all stores

Not all stores ?
shanraja31 m ago

Not all stores ?

No I was speaking to lady in Liverpool she said it's only hit certain stores xx
Weird thought it went automatically through the till
shanraja31 m ago

Weird thought it went automatically through the till

I don't know just what she said.
shanraja8th Feb