Marks & Spencer - Reduced Food Items

From today, Marks & Spencer will be reducing food items.
Previously food has gone into the staff shop and hasn't been available to customers.

10 Comments

The deal is any item that is going out of date has more than a few will be half the price starting at 2pm!

Good Luck ppl!

I've seen food from chillers etc reduced before instore but not for a long time now.

I know they bin a lot which is stupid cos they could just reduce it 1st and more would sell than they throw out.

I also heard that sometimes they send out to residental homes etc but don't know that for sure.

[SIZE="4"]For God sake, this is a staff benefit to promote well being of the staff. It is like grabbing food from your most precious people in your company.[/SIZE]

Original Poster

My GF's mum works for M&S and she is disappointed. But she can still buy from the shop and also use her discount card with it.

This is not just near out of date food this is M&S near out of date food:?

snowtiger;1822086

lol

snowtiger;1822086

Beautiful . :-D

M & S are very good at donating dated food to local charity's, needy family's etc.
It is not always passed to staff!

Banned

snowtiger;1822086

brilliant :thumbsup: quote of the week
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581364
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
    3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions