Marks & Spencer Tea Offer

3 replies
Found 10th Nov 2016
Hi,
M&S usually have a 3 for 2 offer on teas just before xmas, i've never seen it on offer any other time of the year and i've missed it last year.
I really want to stock up this time but i'm not going to be able to go to M&S every week to check.

Does anyone know when the offers starts or if anyone goes often could they PM me if they see it.
TIA

3 Comments

only a certain few will know the upcoming deals and I suspect they wont be able to tell you. M&S do have the offer running quite a lots must have been on about 6 weeks ago and a few months before then. make sure you get a sparks card we have had 20% off tea a few times this year.

Original Poster

eslick

only a certain few will know the upcoming deals and I suspect they wont … only a certain few will know the upcoming deals and I suspect they wont be able to tell you. M&S do have the offer running quite a lots must have been on about 6 weeks ago and a few months before then. make sure you get a sparks card we have had 20% off tea a few times this year.

Really! Oh no, i cant believe i missed it
Its the Chai tea bags i'm after, i've seen the other ones on a few time but this particular tea i've only ever seen on offer once and i remember it was around xmas time.

The offer finished about a week ago - it was 20% off all M&S branded teabags and coffees for Sparks card holds. It lasted for about seven weeks and has now been replaced with Christmas only teas and coffees which are 3 for 2 along with other Christmas groceries - this promotion will run until around mid December.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710972
    2. IGN have acquired Humble Bundle1011
    3. Leicester sack their manager!811
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564064

See more discussions