Marmaris or Antalya?

Found 26th Jun
Hello,

Im looking to go to Turkey in October. From your experience what would you say is better in terms of beach, nightlife, shopping etc.. I've not been to either so would be interested in your reviews/suggestions.

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Marmaris is busier.
Antalya is sooooo hot but defo Antalya...
Night life shopping can’t beat Marmaris
Fly to Dalaman and go to Hisaronu. You won't regret it
Hisaronu is fantastic little town just 5 minutes before Olu Denise which is also awesome!!
scaffolder25 m ago

Fly to Dalaman and go to Hisaronu. You won't regret it

rayanfield8313 h, 24 m ago

Hisaronu is fantastic little town just 5 minutes before Olu Denise which …Hisaronu is fantastic little town just 5 minutes before Olu Denise which is also awesome!!

One significant factor to consider is OP is asking for OCTOBER and 95% of Hisaronu will be shut. ie. GhostTown.
Largely so for Marmaris as after September it's season finished - the only safe option is Antalya where also during October International direct flights are still regularly running.
Marmaris without question
Antalya if it’s a family holiday some really nice family hotels
Thanks guys, ill take this all on board
I knew i had something else to ask! The transfers from airport seem quite long. I was looking at random hotels in antalya for a rough idea and it seems like its a 3 hour bus ride. Does anyone know of any hotels that are not that far from the airport or are they all quite a bit out?
Faiza6 h, 44 m ago

I knew i had something else to ask! The transfers from airport seem quite …I knew i had something else to ask! The transfers from airport seem quite long. I was looking at random hotels in antalya for a rough idea and it seems like its a 3 hour bus ride. Does anyone know of any hotels that are not that far from the airport or are they all quite a bit out?

Paloma Foresta in Antalya is around an hour away if traffic is busy. It’s a fantastic hotel
Lara beach - 15min taxi ride from airport.
Faiza27th Jun

I knew i had something else to ask! The transfers from airport seem quite …I knew i had something else to ask! The transfers from airport seem quite long. I was looking at random hotels in antalya for a rough idea and it seems like its a 3 hour bus ride. Does anyone know of any hotels that are not that far from the airport or are they all quite a bit out?

Book a private Transfer to Marmaris from Dalaman Airport 1hr, i just recently got back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions