Marmite... do you love it or hate it??

My 5 year old is addicted to the stuff! he'd have it for breakfast, lunch & dinner if i would let him lol
i've even caught him licking it out of the jar!!
so how many hukd'ers love it or hate it?

35 Comments

I hate it!!!

Banned

hate it, just changed my mind hate it, but that reminds me of something tasty ... man I am fasting and you are making me feel all hungry now Cheerleader

Banned

I would rather lick my own thingies than touch the stuff

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;2875233

hate it, just changed my mind hate it, but that reminds me of something … hate it, just changed my mind hate it, but that reminds me of something tasty ... man I am fasting and you are making me feel all hungry now Cheerleader

where are the marmite lovers???? :whistling:

Original Poster

ODB_69;2875268

I would rather lick my own scrotum than touch the stuff

bit too graphic odb
morning hun x

ODB_69;2875268

Eeeewwwww :w00t:

Banned

cheerleader;2875278

bit too graphic odb :pmorning hun x

Morning xx

I have a real passion against the stuff....

always remember an ex kissing me when she had just eaten the stuff...was almost sick

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

Love it! Put it on my salads, dunk my chips in it. Love making gravy with it. Marmite on toast with cucumber is yummy! Baked spud, marmite and coleslaw or baked beans, D lish!!

Love it! Hubby and the kids love it too!

Feel a bit sick reading some of the other posts:cry:

I love it !!!!!!! :w00t: I can't be the only one?

Thought I couldn't be xx

Original Poster

berni888;2875295

Love it! Put it on my salads, dunk my chips in it. Love making gravy with … Love it! Put it on my salads, dunk my chips in it. Love making gravy with it. Marmite on toast with cucumber is yummy! Baked spud, marmite and coleslaw or baked beans, D lish!!

yaayyy a lover :thumbsup: marmite & cheese toasted sandwiches are lush
not too sure about putting it on salads or dunking chips in tho! :whistling:

Original Poster

Deek43;2875301

Love it! Hubby and the kids love it too!Feel a bit sick read some of the … Love it! Hubby and the kids love it too!Feel a bit sick read some of the other posts:cry:

:lol: a bit graphic aren't they? :whistling:

Banned

cheerleader;2875314

:lol: a bit graphic aren't they? :whistling:

sorry...must be a little early for some

I shall go back and edit them :thumbsup: x

Banned

ODB_69;2875268

Painted quite a picture mate .... :thumbsup:

Banned

cheerleader;2875271

:pwhere are the marmite lovers???? :whistling:

Just for you hun

I am simply in love with marmite

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;2875344

Just for you hun I am simply in love with marmite

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;2875268

I would rather lick my own thingies than touch the stuff

:lol: edit doesn't really make much difference

Vile stuff

Banned

yacky

Original Poster

my sister in law moved to australia & she gets sent over big jars of the stuff as they have vegemite which isn't as good :lol:

Banned

hate it

marmite - no mate - yuk

Fantastic stuff, just try saying Marmite without saying Mmmmmm... ;o)

I did like the advert they did with Zippy from Rainbow: youtube.com/wat…S1Q

I'm hatin' it!

I love it, most of the people who hate it, hate it simply becasue it looks bad and won't even try it.
My flatmates all hated the stuff, until i put it in a gravy and made a roast...the all suddenly changed their opinions on it then.

love it!!

Original Poster

yayy!! a few more lovers on here :thumbsup: the haters are still winning though so come on lovers please post!!

hate it!

Cant say I love it but I do like it. I go for ages without any then get cravings for toast and marmite.

love it!
(mrs phil001 is the exception to the love it or hate it rule - she 'thinks she sort of likes it') :roll:

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Marmite is food of the gods :-D

I've always liked it, but a few years back I have to go into hosp for major surgery and was on clear fluids only for 5/6 days ( i.e. water, black tea and coffee ) after. The first solid food I was allowed was a piece of toast with Marmite on, boy!! did it taste good after all that fluid :-D

Best way to have Marmite in my book is to do some wholemeal toast, let it go cold, butter it ( with real butter, not blooming scrape! ) and then spread the Marmite on lightly so it mixes with the butter. Yummy yum yum :-D

Original Poster

anybody have any good marmite recipes? :lol:

I love Marmite Walkers crisps!! Then tried it on toast and hated it! But I like it spread on a Rustlers Chicken Sandwich :S... So I love and Hate it!

I'm another marmite luuuurver! Sorry. The whole family is. Just as well really. My fave is marmite and cheese. The kids love marmite and cream cheese, although it does look a tad grim.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523412
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1012
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763844
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214081

See more discussions