Groups

Marmite = yuck!

Banned
    Bought a jar to see if my tastes have matured in 14 years, still hate it. It's actually making my stomach hurt. What a waste of money, what can I do with the rest of the jar? I know you could have bovril drinks, but what about Marmite?

45 Comments

I love marmite xx

you dont use too much of it do you?

You're meant to just show it to the bread, not spread it on like butter x

Minging.

Throw it out?

Disgusting

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6470215

You're meant to just show it to the bread, not spread it on like butter x

Just seen the FAQ on marmite eating....will try another slice.

spurgeon.org/~ph…htm

Banned

minging stuff,. my son eats it (hes 7) and daughter used to eat it when she was young, never seen her eat it of late though

Bin it...

lumoruk;6470236

Just seen the FAQ on marmite eating....will try another slice.

honestly.. just the tiniest amount is enough xx

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6470246

honestly.. just the tiniest amount is enough xx

better, but some butter might help it go down. Not liking the Garlic and Rosemary ryvita's though.

lumoruk;6470236

Just seen the FAQ on marmite eating....will try another … Just seen the FAQ on marmite eating....will try another slice.http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/marmite.htm

Gosh you made my cheeks ache for marmite...

gonna make some toast xx

I love it, and always have. I love Marmite and Marmalade on toast, together. Think Sweet & Sour. Mmmmm.

lumoruk;6470255

better, but some butter might help it go down. Not liking the Garlic and … better, but some butter might help it go down. Not liking the Garlic and Rosemary ryvita's though.

[SIZE="5"]BARF !!!!!![/SIZE]

lumoruk;6470255

better, but some butter might help it go down. Not liking the Garlic and … better, but some butter might help it go down. Not liking the Garlic and Rosemary ryvita's though.

with marmite???? eww w no?

white toast... loads of lurpack and just a smidgeon of marmite... cup a tea and sorted

Dam, I'm craving now... lol brb

Nice hot toast, lots of butter or spread - make sure it has melted completely then spread a small amount of Marmite but work it into the melted butter. Mmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6470270

with marmite???? eww w no?white toast... loads of lurpack and just a … with marmite???? eww w no?white toast... loads of lurpack and just a smidgeon of marmite... cup a tea and sorted :)Dam, I'm craving now... lol brb

I'm washing it down with a beer

ClarityofMind;6470270

with marmite???? eww w no?white toast... loads of lurpack and just a … with marmite???? eww w no?white toast... loads of lurpack and just a smidgeon of marmite... cup a tea and sorted :)Dam, I'm craving now... lol brb

[SIZE="6"]Don't forget to put some Marmalade on it as well.[/SIZE]

lumoruk;6470326

I'm washing it down with a beer

Your taste buds will be in over-drive now then.

Keep it for Halloween! loll
    Put a load in your mouth just as someone knocked to trick or treat, then open the door with it ooooozing from your mouth as you pretend to die on the door.!

kyalion;6470329

[SIZE="6"]Don't forget to put some Marmalade on it as well.[/SIZE]

OMG I love marmalade tooooooo

especially with the big stringy orangey bits mmmmmmmmm

never had it :lol:

Replace the jar with some nice peanut butter!!

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6470365

never had it :lol:

you're not old enough

"Marmite is dark brown-colored savory spread made from the yeast that is a by-product of the brewing industry"

I normally put about a teaspoon and a half on me bread then some nice mature cheddar! proper mint!!! Love the stuff......

ClarityofMind;6470356

OMG I love marmalade toooooooespecially with the big stringy orangey bits … OMG I love marmalade toooooooespecially with the big stringy orangey bits mmmmmmmmm

big stringy orangey bits = rind :w00t:

Oh I actually feel less icky now i ate summin.

Thanks lumor xx

marmite = possibly the worst invention... in the world lol

kyalion;6470485

big stringy orangey bits = rind :w00t:

lol, what would I do without you ;-)

I absoultely LOVE marmite and cucumber sandwiches. Except you have to eat 'em there and then. If you put this in a lunch box the marmite oozes through the bread and affects your other butties!

Q-Tec;6470558

I absoultely LOVE marmite and cucumber sandwiches. Except you have to eat … I absoultely LOVE marmite and cucumber sandwiches. Except you have to eat 'em there and then. If you put this in a lunch box the marmite oozes through the bread and affects your other butties!

I've so never tried that.... am gonna though!!

I love marmite & so does my boy, worse food ever is olives & my boy loves them.

I had a cheese & marmite sandwich for lunch! Lush!

stgeorge;6470570

I love marmite & so does my boy, worse food ever is olives & my boy loves … I love marmite & so does my boy, worse food ever is olives & my boy loves them.

Oh I love olives... God I'm hungry today

ClarityofMind;6470565

I've so never tried that.... am gonna though!!

ClarityofMind;6470802

Oh I love olives... God I'm hungry today

Is there nothing you won't eat when preggers? Jees, thought my missus was bad when we had our three. :-D

kyalion;6470854

Is there nothing you won't eat when preggers? Jees, thought my missus was … Is there nothing you won't eat when preggers? Jees, thought my missus was bad when we had our three. :-D

lol... I'm actually feeling everso bleurgh now.................. I wonder why............................... :oops:

Love marmite, the thicker the better too!

OT I would really like it if HUKD had some sort of voting system where you could post a 'marmite, love it or hate it' and responders were able to vote with scoring visible.

Not to keen but my mum makes lovely marmite roasted potatoes. Cut potatoes into cubes put in a bowl with a table spoon of oil and marmite then mix together and roast. Thats the only way i could eat marmite!

I'd rather lick nikkib's bottom. :-D

Syzable;6471308

I'd rather lick nikkib's bottom. :-D

Wouldn't we all :w00t:;-):)

nikkib123;6471403

Ha ha I would rather lick my bum as well :w00t:

you can reach??? :w00t:

Not even I can do that and I'm so flexible you can bend me in half :whistling:;-)

nikkib123;6471544

Fairly flexible ha ha but yes you are right, it is impossible, I have … Fairly flexible ha ha but yes you are right, it is impossible, I have just tried!

Lemme try, stick your butt to the screen, I got my tongue out like this...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions