Groups

Married but would you / have you ever ........................ Had a one night stand?

Would you / have you ever ?... Had a one night stand?

92 Comments

Nope..........nope:thumbsup:

Is this like confssion?? something to tell us? :whistling:

hannah19790;6030030

Nope..........nope:thumbsup:Is this like confssion?? something to tell … Nope..........nope:thumbsup:Is this like confssion?? something to tell us? :whistling:

fibber..we do it all the time :whistling:

hannah19790;6030030

Nope..........nope:thumbsup:Is this like confssion?? something to tell … Nope..........nope:thumbsup:Is this like confssion?? something to tell us? :whistling:

Yes your Pinocchio!:giggle::p

wahl you are on form tonight!

StevenA2000_uk;6030038

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6030039

Yes your Pinocchio!:giggle::p

OMG!!! :shock:
    U guys are gonna give me a bad name u know:p

wulshaz;6030043

wahl you are on form tonight! yes i have but with consent!!!!!!!!!and … wahl you are on form tonight! yes i have but with consent!!!!!!!!!and participation!!!!!!!!!

Realy?? How that work then?? :?

hannah19790;6030080

OMG!!! U guys are gonna give me a bad name u know

wot, another one? :? :w00t: :-D :whistling:

StevenA2000_uk;6030085

wot, another one? :? :w00t: :whistling:

:giggle:+1:p

StevenA2000_uk;6030085

wot, another one?:

:shock:
    I'm speechless!! :shock:
    I do not have a name!................. Do I??:?

hannah19790;6030082

Realy?? How that work then?? :?

it worked very well :thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6030092

hannah19790;6030093

:shock:I'm speechless!! :shock:I do not have a name! Do I??

Yes...I thot you knew? :?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6030092

Shurrrup u!!

wulshaz;6030097

it worked very well :QUOTE]loooool:lol: I can imagine it did … it worked very well :QUOTE]loooool:lol: I can imagine it did ;-)[QUOTE=StevenA2000_uk;6030098]Yes...I thot you knew? :?

:cry: I do now:-(

hannah19790;6030104

:cry: I do now:-(

aweee H...dont cry babe...you know its only a name on here :lol:

StevenA2000_uk;6030110

aweee H...dont cry babe...you know its only a name on here :lol:

Ur well mean to me! :x

Just how I like it:whistling: :lol:

Night babe, off to bed xx

hannah19790;6030093

:shock::shock::shock:I'm speechless!! :shock:I do not have a … :shock::shock::shock:I'm speechless!! :shock:I do not have a name!................. Do I??

hannah?!:p

hannah19790;6030123

Ur well mean to me! :x Just how I like it:whistling: :lol:Night babe, off … Ur well mean to me! :x Just how I like it:whistling: :lol:Night babe, off to bed xx

Iol , I am not mean to you...well..maybe just a little on the forum....but behind the scenes you know i aint mean ;-)

night babe xx

yeah had one night stands, when I was single at uni, it was all the rage

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6030038

:w00t: Speak for yourself.:p

Banned

I can't imagine getting to the stage where I'd want to sleep with just one person for the rest of my life.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6030793

I can't imagine getting to the stage where I'd want to sleep with just … I can't imagine getting to the stage where I'd want to sleep with just one person for the rest of my life.

Dirty Cow (or Bull ) LOL

been married nearly 16 years and would never have a one nght stand!

Banned

bitseylango;6030903

:thumbsup:

married at 17 still married at **
    never a one night stand
    not worth the risk:thumbsup::p

Banned

RUDOLF;6030924

:thumbsup:married at 17 still married at ** never a one night standnot … :thumbsup:married at 17 still married at ** never a one night standnot worth the risk:thumbsup::p

That you might meet someone better?

Maybe it's just me but I just think variety is the spice of life and life is about new experiences.

FilthAndFurry;6030793

I can't imagine getting to the stage where I'd want to sleep with just … I can't imagine getting to the stage where I'd want to sleep with just one person for the rest of my life.

you will get to that stage.....and its a wonderful stage to be at :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;6030942

you will get to that stage.....and its a wonderful stage to be at … you will get to that stage.....and its a wonderful stage to be at :thumbsup:

+1

bitseylango;6030942

you will get to that stage.....and its a wonderful stage to be at … you will get to that stage.....and its a wonderful stage to be at :thumbsup:

Very true Bitsey :thumbsup:

Been married for 25 years and would never ever have a one night stand !!!

Banned

bitseylango;6030942

I think most people say that until they get a divorce. I just think the excitement of meeting new people and learning new things is just too compelling to give up.

Good luck to anyone who wants that though.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6030975

I think most people say that until they get a divorce. I just think the … I think most people say that until they get a divorce. I just think the excitement of meeting new people and learning new things is just too compelling to give up.Good luck to anyone who wants that though.

thats not true either.:oops:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6030139

hannah?!:p

Oh yh:-D

StevenA2000_uk;6030242

Iol , I am not mean to you...well..maybe just a little on the … Iol , I am not mean to you...well..maybe just a little on the forum....but behind the scenes you know i aint mean ;-)night babe xx

Shhh....ur letting ur sensitive side show a little:p

bitseylango;6030903

RUDOLF;6030924

married at 17 still married at ** never a one night standnot worth the … married at 17 still married at ** never a one night standnot worth the risk:p

suze;6030967

Very true Bitsey :thumbsup:Been married for 25 years and would never … Very true Bitsey :thumbsup:Been married for 25 years and would never ever have a one night stand !!!

hannah19790;6030030

I'm with these. Have never ever in all the years we've been married and never ever would. And not because,it's not worth the risk but because I love my hubby.

Banned

chesso;6031222

I'm with these. Have never ever in all the years we've been married and … I'm with these. Have never ever in all the years we've been married and never ever would. And not because,it's not worth the risk but because I love my hubby.

spot on :thumbsup:+1

Banned

chesso;6031222

I'm with these. Have never ever in all the years we've been married and … I'm with these. Have never ever in all the years we've been married and never ever would. And not because,it's not worth the risk but because I love my hubby.

That's cool and I hope he feels the same way to.:thumbsup:

I'm not anti-marriage, just not at that stage in my life yet where I have done everything I want to.

Nope, never have, never will.

Banned

pcnutta;6031376

Nope, never have, never will.

Don't you look at other people and think what if?

one night stand? what about a long affair?

i agree that variety is nice, but ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years now and shes 21 im 22 next month. i fail s you interacting with new people and meeting new people and getting to know them...thats what friends are for surely?
    also i have always had more female friends then male friends as well, much alike a lot of my girlfriends collegues were blokes for a while due to her line of work (she is now in maternity tho!).

i wouldnt consider a one night stand, as i wouldnt like it done to me, so i wouldnt do it to someone else. however sometimes these things do happen, i know some friends of mine who have stronger views on marriage and not cheating then me and theyve cheated by means of one night stands. the one im thinking of was they were going through a rough time, she had too much to drink, this other guy was nice, played on the fact she was feeling insecure and took her home...she still beats herself up over it now, but her boyfriend forgave her as she owned up a week later, although he could of never found out.

A slippery road though if its a repeat proformance!

Banned

awoodhall2003;6031440

ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years now and shes 21 im 22 next month.

Oh dear...:whistling:

Good luck dude.

I couldn't live with the guilt. Why spoil a great relationship with one stupid night? Those that are unhappy well that is a complete different story I suppose.

FilthAndFurry;6031448

Oh dear...:whistling:Good luck dude.

dont need luck, got love...;-)
    weve had our ups and downs, but we dont argue really, we never shout at each other, we have similar interests, want similar things from life, and thus it has worked! not saying it will for a lifetime, only time can tell that...but so far so good!

Not like she is the only girl ive ever been with in any way either...;-)

FilthAndFurry;6031399

Don't you look at other people and think what if?

i do its only a thought :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211
      3. Leaking electric shower911
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1324

See more discussions