Groups
    EXPIRED

Mars Balls - Get Britain Playing (How to win a ball every time)

Banned
    Short guide on how to win a ball every time

NB: Adapted from TheCrow1982's guide

marsballsgetbritainplaying.com

288 Comments

Original Poster Banned

1) Download imacro from addons.mozilla.org/en-…863

restart and firefox will look like this

http://www.lumor.co.uk/imacro1.jpg

Navigate to marsballsgetbritainplaying.com and enter your date of birth or imaginary one

Click on 'no purchase necessary' to the left and request a code

Copy the code from the email then in a separate browser navigate to where you type in the code this is when you click record then paste the code into the form and press check code, now press the stop button.

Save and name your macro

click on the options tab and put the replay speed on slow

http://www.lumor.co.uk/options.jpg

Goto the play tab and loop the macro 150 times

eventually you'll win. Congrats.

If you own your own domain you can just change the email address and get more codes then edit the macro and change the highlighted number below

http://www.lumor.co.uk/code.jpg

NB: adapted from TheCrow1982's guide

I really want one of these but never win. However, I'm not tech savvy and have no idea what a micro is or what I'm meant to do 100 times!!! :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;5762677

I really want one of these but never win. However, I'm not tech savvy and … I really want one of these but never win. However, I'm not tech savvy and have no idea what a micro is or what I'm meant to do 100 times!!! :oops:

I've got about 20 you can have one you just need to pop round though

The macro just makes it easier, you can paste the code about 50 times and you'll win then

lumoruk;5762678

I've got about 20 you can have one you just need to pop round thoughThe … I've got about 20 you can have one you just need to pop round thoughThe macro just makes it easier, you can paste the code about 50 times and you'll win then

Thank you but I'm a bit far away to collect it. :-( Will have to try what you said. :thinking: Lol.

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;5762683

Thank you but I'm a bit far away to collect it. :-( Will have to try … Thank you but I'm a bit far away to collect it. :-( Will have to try what you said. :thinking: Lol.

yes bananaland is a bit far to come from :-D

Lololol! :thumbsup: I'm on the Isle of Man, not much distance between them really!

hi, just thought i would have a quick go at this, i entered the code they emailed me and i won first time.............lol, i wanted a football but i got a rugby ball still its free!! :thumbsup:
    nice one op.....repped and heat :-D

I tried to do as above but got totally lost, yes I am blonde! However, I requested a free code anyway and just won a cricket ball!

Banana79;5762704

I tried to do as above but got totally lost, yes I am blonde! However, I … I tried to do as above but got totally lost, yes I am blonde! However, I requested a free code anyway and just won a cricket ball!

well done! dont worry it looked a bit confusing to me too.............:?

I Won A Cricket Ball Woo Hoo

just keep putting the code in now i am a football better off until it goes over next doors fence... ha ha

Me, unlucky as ever. Havent won yet, trying to enter it the same code 200th time manually :cry:

woohoo im getting a ball

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i was told if you enter in the early hours you have more chance of wining

I won 12 balls the old fashioned manual way, by just clicking over and over again.

cheers, got a cricket ball...don't know what to do with it really! Tried again hoping to get a fun ball but got another cricket ball!!

Your the man, I have won 2 footballs, rugby balls and a cricket ball

So you all just put the same code over & over again? :oops:

woop woop ta for this, i requested a free code, tried it manually 3 times and i have won a training cricket ball. Must dust off my whites lol

What's wrong with the good old fashioned 'back' button on your browser??

5 mins work max and you will win. Check code - no win - click back - check code. Repeat until win!

Just won a football in the time between post and edit.... Simples

I am sure, its just me then. 2 Hours & no success at all. :x

KOGONAI;5763662

not just you.......I have been at it for nearly 2 hours....nothing here either :x

nlambert;5763683

not just you.......I have been at it for nearly 2 hours....nothing here … not just you.......I have been at it for nearly 2 hours....nothing here either :x

That is very reassuring.. :oops:

KOGONAI;5763662

Make sure that you are getting a different 'no win' message screen each time you check the code. Some PC's don't work for some reason.

I'd also try a different code just in case - really should take no longer then 5 mins!

KOGONAI;5763662

PM me your name, address and email and I will win one for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

....and bump to the top we go thanks mods

farmergiles;5763569

What's wrong with the good old fashioned 'back' button on your browser??5 … What's wrong with the good old fashioned 'back' button on your browser??5 mins work max and you will win. Check code - no win - click back - check code. Repeat until win!Just won a football in the time between post and edit.... Simples

trying this now:thumbsup:

Best thing to do IMO is just try in the early hours if you can.

1 ball is won approximately every 2 minutes, so the less people trying to win one, the higher your chances. If you try at like 1am, you can win one every few minutes if you wanted to! Should win straight away, but if not, just click back and enter the same code again.

Original Poster Banned

myaser88;5764965

http://cardiff.gumtree.com/cardiff/14/40048414.htmlWTF ?

lol seriously WTF .... not me btw :thumbsup:

this is great, but how do you know if you have won, it will just loop round to a new entry won't it??? And I will miss it, or do you get a email?

myaser88;5764965

http://cardiff.gumtree.com/cardiff/14/40048414.htmlWTF ?

Loads of them for sale on ebay, have been for months

Chiptivo;5765020

this is great, but how do you know if you have won, it will just loop … this is great, but how do you know if you have won, it will just loop round to a new entry won't it??? And I will miss it, or do you get a email?

Dunno, but you do have to fill the form in within 10 minutes

Original Poster Banned

Chiptivo;5765020

this is great, but how do you know if you have won, it will just loop … this is great, but how do you know if you have won, it will just loop round to a new entry won't it??? And I will miss it, or do you get a email?

it will just keep looping round saying Congratulations, it will do this for 10mins when the code will be deleted.

I have two on the go now... Great stuff..

If I win more than one, are they OK shipping to the same address??

Original Poster Banned

Chiptivo;5765138

I have two on the go now... Great stuff..If I win more than one, are they … I have two on the go now... Great stuff..If I win more than one, are they OK shipping to the same address??

going by the amount sellers are selling each on ebay yes.

are the cricket balls any good ?, i want one

kelly_o_fanatic;5765034

Loads of them for sale on ebay, have been for months

not at £15!

Original Poster Banned

myaser88;5765161

are the cricket balls any good ?, i want onenot at £15!

they are training balls not actual cricket balls btw

lumoruk;5765184

they are training balls not actual cricket balls btw

i know, are they similar to these ?

http://www.acasports.co.uk/images/products/full/slazenger-cricket-training-ball.jpg

if its a sponge, then its useless - although lately, the slazengers are poor
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ipad 9.7 32gb Wi-Fi only11
      2. Any advice on mobile networks.99
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?33
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?45

See more discussions