Groups

Marshall Ward

Anyone any experience or info on marshall ward?

i know they are a part of littlewoods? think ill have any "diffculty" with a 20% code on a ps3..no previous orders or anything

4 Comments

Mine have all be fine. I had to send something back and that was fine as well.
    Overall would deal with them again.

Banned

nikkib123;1931287

Mine have all be fine. I had to send something back and that was fine as … Mine have all be fine. I had to send something back and that was fine as well.Overall would deal with them again.

yh me too

Original Poster

fairplay ive ordered a ps3 from them so hope for the best...rep added thanks for opinions

Had no problems with them,ordered TV worth of 1000,got 200 discount,delivery took a little bit long(3 weeks),they are the same as littlewoods,littlewoods direct... good for first time orders,later discounts not so attractive,and you can use 20% discount only for first order,if you try second time,they cancel discount.Otherwise not so bad,alredy paid off for tv,now have £1800 limit on account:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions