Groups

marshall ward question

Banned
    i have had sega collection psp games/s on order since they were at adeal at 0p plus 3.95 del still says order being processed, also expected del date was 17 august

should i call them? what are the chances of getting it? i have not received a cancellation email as of yet

4 Comments

I ordered 10 and received 4

Original Poster Banned

Iain123;6101330

I ordered 10 and received 4

really :w00t: when did yours arrive

me and a lot of other got a phone call from them saying the website was priced wrong and they are within their rights to cancel order and thats what they did........dont hold your breath :-(

Original Poster Banned

*roosterpots*;6102818

me and a lot of other got a phone call from them saying the website was … me and a lot of other got a phone call from them saying the website was priced wrong and they are within their rights to cancel order and thats what they did........dont hold your breath :-(

really im not sure if they have my phone number, they have taken payment for del? il maybe call them tomorrow see what happens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions