Groups

marshall ward voucher code problem? site placed order itself.

Banned
    arrrgh, added a k770i to my basket just to see if the code worked, it didn't even though i've never ordered anything from them before i tried it 3 times, then it seemed to decide to order himself without me placing it it which i didn't know at the time, i got home to see that it had been dispatched :S, so i rang em like mad, and told em i was under 18, and they said they would do there best to cancel the courier, and close my accont and they would ring me back in a bit, today it arrived on my doorstep, no account closed. am intending to return it in the next few days, it says next statement due on the 20th, but i never set up a direct debit, the site just said i had £200 credit :S, what will the statement say, and will the site charge me anything, if i just send it back?

3 Comments

you should have refused delivery really. Just send it straight back, don't pay anything on the statement and will show as returned soon enough.

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;3801966

you should have refused delivery really. Just send it straight back, … you should have refused delivery really. Just send it straight back, don't pay anything on the statement and will show as returned soon enough.

what i was thinking, they tried to refuse delivery, but it was too late. quick post when you don't need it

if you send it back it will clear the outstanding amount for the phone but you may have to pay the delivery charge if there is one with this catalogue?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2034
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1426
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866388
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313802

See more discussions