Groups

Martain Lewis is the money saving expert

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/

check out his forum, lost of freebies, discount codes, and other useful savings

7 Comments

Most members are already members of that site as well, personally I find the site a bit hard to master :w00t:

Great information, but what a mess of a site. Needs a makeove methinks.

Yup, I joined their and didn't now where to start, The forum is a total mess, Far to cluttered, Confusing is an understatement!, The site is good though, The info helped my brother claim back bank charges.

Most people on HUKD know about MSE - I found HUKD first and learned about MSE from here. Went over and dont like the layout - found it quite confusing.

Most of the deals overlap anyway, so I'm sticking with HUKD

Quite a few people on HUKD have probably come from MSE as well. I rarely go there now, the forums are very difficult to navigate (I feel). It is good for the major issues such as finances and mortgages etc, but HUKD is the place to be for deals

Both sites have the same things anyway as good deals posted here end up there and vice versa. Less cluttered here though :thumbsup:

Though good on you Mr Lewis for free advertising. :whistling: :giggle:

Syzable

Both sites have the same things anyway as good deals posted here end up … Both sites have the same things anyway as good deals posted here end up there and vice versa. Less cluttered here though :thumbsup:Though good on you Mr Lewis for free advertising. :whistling: :giggle:

:giggle: Doesnt seem to have worked though - HUKDers are loyal!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88150
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions