Martin Lewis FB Scam!

Found 26th Feb
Hello everybody!

I've just read in the news this morning that there is a Facebook scam on the rounds featuring Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis.

Apparently the con is to try get people investing into the likes of Bitcoin and other dodgy investments.

It says that one guy has been stung for a whopping £19,000!!!

I know a lot of people on here follow Martin Lewis and so thought was worth posting on here and spreading the word.

belfastlive.co.uk/new…353
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Thanks for sharing.
You would have to be an idiot to invest 9k in something you saw on FB.
Almost every Facebook advert I'd a blatant scam. I'm shocked they don't even care that they are posting scams to millions of people daily. It's disgusting.

Is bitcoin still a viable investment? After it peaked and declined, I stopped following it.
Edited by: "kos1c" 26th Feb
Thank god I don't have Facebook
kos1c1 h, 10 m ago

Almost every Facebook advert I'd a blatant scam. I'm shocked they don't …Almost every Facebook advert I'd a blatant scam. I'm shocked they don't even care that they are posting scams to millions of people daily.

You're not really shocked are you?

Not really?
If you are scammed like this then you probably deserve it.
It's usually the elderly and vulnerable who get scammed. Not as savvy and cynical. I don't believe they deserve it!
benrobertsno11 h, 25 m ago

If you are scammed like this then you probably deserve it.

Stupid to fall for it, yes. But nobody deserves to be scammed like this.
deeky3 h, 1 m ago

You're not really shocked are you?Not really?

That is crazy.

It is as bad as the BBC covering up the paedophiles.
Lotsoftrees1 h, 24 m ago

Stupid to fall for it, yes. But nobody deserves to be scammed like this.

Perhaps you said it better. However you need to be a bit more savvy than to fall for this, a bit like diet pills to save actually doing exercise and intake management.
deeky8 h, 18 m ago

You're not really shocked are you?Not really?

That's crazy.
I know that they are slow on recruitment for terrorism. But indecent content of children is shocking and outrageous.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants