herewego1234;6658582

i do its a gun

haha :-D

Banned

herewego1234;6658582

i do its a gun

corpse

nnoying?

I know quite a few people who hate him, me I never bother apart from going on his site but the people seem to say hes a bit of a know it all and often seems to give misleading information.

Original Poster Banned

jamespir;6658612

why do you think thta jealous are you

jealous what of

Banned

_kells_;6658594

mmm... W and ends in R?

writer :-D

choc1969;6658613

winner :thumbsup:

I lol'd!

What did he do to you op?

Original Poster Banned

cbryanp;6658622

I lol'd!What did he do to you op?

took a breath

martin lewis is a

acecatcher lookalike?

I think he comes across well, has ADMIN been asked on watchdog, or any other TV/radio prog??

Original Poster Banned

yes was on multi coloured swap shop

herewego1234;6658643

how many people swapped gas supply when he come on tv swap swap swap now … how many people swapped gas supply when he come on tv swap swap swap now only for prices to drop toss er

were you one of these people to switch? I just dont understand why you could have so much hatred for a person without a good reason...

2nd letter a?

Original Poster Banned

cbryanp;6658659

were you one of these people to switch? I just dont understand why you … were you one of these people to switch? I just dont understand why you could have so much hatred for a person without a good reason...

no dont have gas

Original Poster Banned

i hate him even more now got an infraction for using foul language

life's too short to hate someone especially someone who hasn't actually done anything to you and you could avoid by simply turning over the channel...

Smile!

Paddy_o_furniture;6658644

I think he comes across well, has ADMIN been asked on watchdog, or any … I think he comes across well, has ADMIN been asked on watchdog, or any other TV/radio prog??

Being on tv actually doesnt make someone the be all and end all of things, my dad was on tv about 10 years ago and met Hilary Jones from GMTV and had a disagreement with him on air as Dr Jones kept saying my dad was wrong as my dad has done charity work with people with drugs and the Dr kept saying the drugs arent addictive and that my dad was scaremongering and he was on the board that apporved the drugs so he personally knew they werent.

There was a thing in national papers a few months later about the drugs in question and the same Dr was discussing it on GMTV saying he knew they were bad all along and had been asking questions since the start since he didnt want them apporved.

Hipocrasy.(bad spelling lol)

I know its someone else but its the same idea, ML doesnt know everything and can make matters worse.

Original Poster Banned

cbryanp;6658700

life's too short to hate someone especially someone who hasn't actually … life's too short to hate someone especially someone who hasn't actually done anything to you and you could avoid by simply turning over the channel...Smile!

sorry ive turned over

herewego1234;6658687

i hate him even more now got an infraction for using foul language

I got one for avoiding the swear filter, I was only joking using a sound a like word with a W in front! Boooo! :roll:

herewego1234;6658716

sorry ive turned over

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/7283/original/facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

Original Poster Banned

got one for using the word 8um last week

ryouga;6658712

Being on tv actually doesnt make someone the be all and end all of … Being on tv actually doesnt make someone the be all and end all of things, my dad was on tv about 10 years ago and met Hilary Jones from GMTV and had a disagreement with him on air as Dr Jones kept saying my dad was wrong as my dad has done charity work with people with drugs and the Dr kept saying the drugs arent addictive and that my dad was scaremongering and he was on the board that apporved the drugs so he personally knew they werent.There was a thing in national papers a few months later about the drugs in question and the same Dr was discussing it on GMTV saying he knew they were bad all along and had been asking questions since the start since he didnt want them apporved.Hipocrasy.(bad spelling lol)I know its someone else but its the same idea, ML doesnt know everything and can make matters worse.

I never said he was better than this sites admin, I said that I don't mind ML. I was only curious as to whether admin or any other mod had been asked to do aTV/radio spot.

herewego1234;6658750

got one for using the word 8um last week

Good, I really hat txt spk. Hd sm swts so I 8um

mormon
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal11
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?46
    3. 48 hour working time directive69
    4. Installing google play store on Kindle Fire 2nd gen?615