Martin Lewis - The Wright Stuff!

9 replies
Found 1st Feb 2007
Whilst wailing and moaning in bed with my man flu today I found myself reduced to watching The Wright Stuff on Channel 5 earlier this morning.
Anyway, none other than Martin Lewis of MSE fame happened to make an appearance today.

I'd normally be at work and not privy to this sort of excitement, but did anyone else happen to catch his money saving rants?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

MBeeching

Whilst wailing and moaning in bed with my man flu today I found myself … Whilst wailing and moaning in bed with my man flu today I found myself reduced to watching The Wright Stuff on Channel 5 earlier this morning.Anyway, none other than Martin Lewis of MSE fame happened to make an appearance today.I'd normally be at work and not privy to this sort of excitement, but did anyone else happen to catch his money saving rants?

Man flu..... moring TV....??? Mate.... you're letting the side down. :-(

What time was it on???? :roll:

dont you just love day time tv !!!

i enjoy being off work "sick" its been a few months since i was poorly....

i love brainteaser, but never ring !

Not that I'd admit it here.. but I quite like 'King of Queens' and 'Every body loves Raymond' on the odd day that I get off.

Original Poster

ribble

Not that I'd admit it here.. but I quite like 'King of Queens' and 'Every … Not that I'd admit it here.. but I quite like 'King of Queens' and 'Every body loves Raymond' on the odd day that I get off.

Not that i'd admit it either but I Sky+ every episode of King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond on both Channel 4 and Paramount Comedy...

(Final season of Raymond starts next Wed on Paramount, wahoo!).

Martin Lewis graced the screen at 10:15am - I recorded it as he was acting far too excitable to bear watching.

He's on the Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show on (I think) Thursdays.

Always worth a listen.

MBeeching

, but did anyone else happen to catch his money saving rants?

His ranting style is what puts me off him. He might have useful information to put across to the public but when he raises his voice and starts speaking fast I automatically switch over.

Original Poster

Lol, dare we poll whether or not Martin Lewis is annoying? (even though he does know his stuff).

firespire

His ranting style is what puts me off him. He might have useful … His ranting style is what puts me off him. He might have useful information to put across to the public but when he raises his voice and starts speaking fast I automatically switch over.

Never heard him speak myself,and no offence to londoners,but does he talk like a cockney spiv,because that's just the impresion i get of him.:giggle:

How wonderfully tolerant of your bazr

He can come accross as a bit condescending but considering how sucked in most of the public are by companies and their spin, I don't blame him really.

So many put up with so much crap and buy into, so much crap, they need showing they need to spend and their money more bloody sensibly. It's just a shame his website is so offputting.

schizoboy

How wonderfully tolerant of your bazr :)So many put up with so much crap … How wonderfully tolerant of your bazr :)So many put up with so much crap and buy into, so much crap, they need showing they need to spend and their money more bloody sensibly. It's just a shame his website is so offputting.

yeah, I registered for his eblasts, but they're so badlt layed out that I had to cancel... A lot of the stuff I would use gets posted here (first?) anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions