Groups
    EXPIRED

Marvel at Spider-Man 2.1 Competition (E: 9/5/07)

Wondered why so many sites have been selling Spider-man 2 at rock bottom prices? Wonder no more! Enter a competition to win Spider-man 2.1...

From Britfilms.com:

Theres no denying that the adventures of irradiated arachnoid bite victim, Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-Man have been a phenomenal success. With Sam Raimi at the directorial helm, the first two films in the franchise were mega budget box office smashes that garnered much critical acclaim. The deluge of internet imagery and trailers are all suggesting that the May release of Spider-Man 3 will in no way disappoint either.

To mark the hugely anticipated theatrical release of the above, the guys and gals at Sony have unleashed a very desirable two disc special of Spider-Man 2 to add to your already burgeoning collection of essential Spider-Man discs!

Its an extended cut with an extra 8 minutes of unseen footage, plus some new featurettes which include a sneaky peek at the villains of Spider-Man 3 plus a whole lot more beside.

The sterling folk at Sony have kindly provided us with two copies of Spider-Man 2.1 to giveaway and give it away we will!

britfilms.tv/ind…214

Go on enter with venom... And ladies don't miss the other competition on this site to win a signed photo of Johnny Depp.

3 Comments

Thanks Aggy - repped and entered

Although I already have Spider-Man 2 (as well as 1), I can't resist the extra 8 minutes of extra footage :giggle:

Spider-Man 3 should be good though (from the trailer I've seen :))

Original Poster

Mattitude

I can't resist the extra 8 minutes of extra footage :giggle:Spider-Man 3 … I can't resist the extra 8 minutes of extra footage :giggle:Spider-Man 3 should be good though (from the trailer I've seen :))

Yeah they always get me that way!

And it looks great, with POC3 and Shrek 3 all at the same time I know where I'll be living! :-D

Thanks Aggy, just entered! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3256
      2. Win a Jelly Belly Hamper @ Jelly Belly Ends 31st August1212
      3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1819
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)66

See more discussions