Marvel Avengers infinity war

Found 28th Apr
Just seen this and whilst it was a good movie I was surprised how dark is was.

Perhaps it’s just me been a bit overly sensitive at the moment but I personally would advise viewing before letting younger fans watch this especially those who maybe a bit sensitive.

It does have plenty of the usual Marvel humour but the tone seems to be much darker than any previous films.

It wasn’t quite what I was expecting and I was glad my lads are a bit older.

I know it’s a 12A and the clue is in the rating but i’ve often let mine watch Marvel 12A as they are superhero movie which kids tend to like.
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Well I am pleased to hear that, the last Thor film tried to much to be funny, it was sheer overkill, prefer more darker serious side
Their is plenty of humour in the film. I wouldn’t say it’s darker just the stakes are more real.
More real than darker....
Nah... My 10 & 12 year olds loved it. Obviously a few "shocks", but not necessarily a dark film, just different to the standard story a superhero movie follows.
miikeyblue28th Apr

Nah... My 10 & 12 year olds loved it. Obviously a few "shocks", but not …Nah... My 10 & 12 year olds loved it. Obviously a few "shocks", but not necessarily a dark film, just different to the standard story a superhero movie follows.

Perhaps not darker but certainly some quite upsetting scenes.

yep 10 & 12 olds fine but i’m thinking of the much younger kids aged 5 to 7 who will be begging there parents to take them to the latest superhero movie and that it might be quite upsetting for them.

I’m not really convince my just turned 9 year old enjoyed it, he said it was ok but the ending spoilt it. He said the opening scene was a bit harsh too.

He’s been watching these Avenger film in the cinema from quite young as he watched the first avengers one released in the cinema.

He loved the latest Thor and Black Panther.
myusernamehasgone23417 m ago

Perhaps not darker but certainly some quite upsetting scenes.yep 10 & 12 …Perhaps not darker but certainly some quite upsetting scenes.yep 10 & 12 olds fine but i’m thinking of the much younger kids aged 5 to 7 who will be begging there parents to take them to the latest superhero movie and that it might be quite upsetting for them.I’m not really convince my just turned 9 year old enjoyed it, he said it was ok but the ending spoilt it. He said the opening scene was a bit harsh too. He’s been watching these Avenger film in the cinema from quite young as he watched the first avengers one released in the cinema. He loved the latest Thor and Black Panther.

Take him to the sequel to this next year and he will be happy to learn the super heroes come back
Perhaps edit the title of this and add the word spoilers. The original post doesn't have any spoilers, but some comments may have.

Just looking out for the people who haven't yet seen. I've seen it and didn't find it to be dark.. But I can see where you are coming from in regards to the very young children. The CGI job done on thanos was exceptional.. He really looked like a mean and badass for the most part.
i noticed the vocals where quite low, not clear in some parts 😁😁
chantelle3104 h, 48 m ago

Perhaps edit the title of this and add the word spoilers. The original …Perhaps edit the title of this and add the word spoilers. The original post doesn't have any spoilers, but some comments may have.Just looking out for the people who haven't yet seen. I've seen it and didn't find it to be dark.. But I can see where you are coming from in regards to the very young children. The CGI job done on thanos was exceptional.. He really looked like a mean and badass for the most part.

Please keep this discussion spoiler free.

I don’t want to ruin the film for anyone.

Perhaps Dark was the wrong word to describe it.

But there are quite a few scenes that could be upsetting for younger kids.
I agree, my 9 year old daughter came out quite phased. And definitely would not have been suitable for my 4 year old boy. My 11 year old daughter enjoyed but can't believe the path taken.
Quite Dark for sure.
Also got my tickets for Deadpool 2 Tuesday 15 may 18.00pm
bigwheels7 m ago

Quite Dark for sure.Also got my tickets for Deadpool 2 Tuesday 15 may …Quite Dark for sure.Also got my tickets for Deadpool 2 Tuesday 15 may 18.00pm

I’m super excited for dead pool
myusernamehasgone23444 m ago

I’m super excited for dead pool

Me tooooooooooo.
I will be seeing more movies in the near future as my local Vue cinema has droped its prices to £5.99 for 2D movies all the time even Marvel Avengers infinity war .
Edited by: "bigwheels" 29th Apr
2018 would deffo be a good year to get cinema card ,tho i counting on my wuntu 3 pounds
bigwheels4 h, 21 m ago

Quite Dark for sure.Also got my tickets for Deadpool 2 Tuesday 15 may …Quite Dark for sure.Also got my tickets for Deadpool 2 Tuesday 15 may 18.00pm

Not sure if I’d survive a Deadpool movie in the cinema. My purile mind nearly had me laughing myself to death with DP1 on the opening bridge scene.
That’s why I’m going to the first possible showing where only like minded die hard fans go to.

I think the misses will bring the ball gag to keep me quiet.
I thoroughly enjoyed the film and I was in a Full screening where not one single person got up and left the film until after the end credit scene ... really looking forward to Captain Marvel film now
Personally I am amongst a growing legion of 'superheroes' awaiting the bubble to burst on the genre that has now sadly been done to death.
Oneday7729th Apr

Not sure if I’d survive a Deadpool movie in the cinema. My purile mind n …Not sure if I’d survive a Deadpool movie in the cinema. My purile mind nearly had me laughing myself to death with DP1 on the opening bridge scene.

I say laugh away. If you find something funny, don't be afraid just because of what other people will think of you.
cicobuff30th Apr

Personally I am amongst a growing legion of 'superheroes' awaiting the …Personally I am amongst a growing legion of 'superheroes' awaiting the bubble to burst on the genre that has now sadly been done to death.

Why? Other people are enjoying it. Just watch something else if you're not.
miikeyblue2nd May

Why? Other people are enjoying it. Just watch something else if you're not.

I do, just like some others find it a shame that they have become a cash cow at the box office and totally overshadow other movies.
just watched it. great movie. best avengers yet. agree it has a 'darkness' to. can't wait to see how they finish it, will captain marvel save the day? only a year to go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants