Marvel Heroes Omega Launching June 20 on Xbox One

3 replies
Found 17th May
https://news.xbox.com/2017/05/17/marvel-heroes-omega-xbox-one-june-20/

We’ve been receiving lots of requests from players asking for more details about our plans for Xbox One. So on behalf of the entire team here at Gazillion, I’m excited to officially announce that Marvel Heroes Omega will be launching on Xbox One on June 20!

Soon, Xbox One players will get to experience Marvel Heroes Omega with its unique blend of non-stop action and long form MMO progression features, all with an ever growing library of playable heroes from the Marvel Universe.

Read more at news.xbox.com/201…20/

3 Comments

Original Poster

Yey

Fun enough for a while but like most f2p games, half its content is stuck behind paywalls, including the majority of its characters.

Original Poster

We will see. Used to play it a while back. Until Blade was released and at the end never tried him. I will give it a go.

But I won't lie. I own Advance Pack 2 and have bought several characters. I have no time to grind for ES, will be the same with XO version as well.
Edited by: "borosidf" 17th May
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2233
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247600
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70563
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…812

See more discussions