Marvel Studios: Avengers Infinity Wars Official Trailer [can you spot who is missing from this teaser?]

Edited by:"bitcoin5"Found 29th Nov 2017
In case anyone is not interested in Apple OS login with no password news...

Marvel Studios: Avengers Infinity Wars trailer in 1080p/4K :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Hawkeye and Ant Man

And is the viewing data on YouTube still stuck on 467,000 views

Looks amazing, it's gonna be hard to fit all 60+ heroes into a short trailer but I don't want them giving too much away! Roll on may!

The Defenders ?

hass1231 h, 10 m ago

Hawkeye and Ant Man

Hope Van Dyne
Nebula
Valkyrie
Maria Hill
Pepper Potts
James Rhodes
Happy Hogan
The Collector

...and Carol Danvers (but she is likely to be in the next-but-one Avengers movie)

fanpages44 m ago

Hope Van DyneNebulaValkyrieMaria HillPepper PottsJames RhodesHappy …Hope Van DyneNebulaValkyrieMaria HillPepper PottsJames RhodesHappy HoganThe Collector...and Carol Danvers (but she is likely to be in the next-but-one Avengers movie)

Also

Nick Fury
Any of the Nova Corps

Kevin Spacey?

Adam Warlock?
Lady Death?
Too lazy to list them all

Mohamed Salah!

haritori20 m ago

Also Nick FuryAny of the Nova Corps

You do hear Director Fury's voice at the start of the trailer.

fanpages5 m ago

You do hear Director Fury's voice at the start of the trailer.

Yeah, but I assumed thats just ripped from Avengers Assemble, would like to think Fury will be back in the Avengers considering Danvers is (prob) coming in part 2

haritori17 m ago

Yeah, but I assumed thats just ripped from Avengers Assemble, would like …Yeah, but I assumed thats just ripped from Avengers Assemble, would like to think Fury will be back in the Avengers considering Danvers is (prob) coming in part 2

There is a "Nick Fury" standalone movie planned in the next 20(+) Marvel Extended Universe movies too, but there may well be a recasting as it is a prequel story set pror to his time with the C.I.A. (& possibly may even feature The Punisher!).

That said, I think Jackson's contract was worded to state that he plays Fury whenever the character is used.

Sam Jackson is due to appear in Captain Marvel as a young Nick Fury too (set in 90's)
Edited by: "arcangel111" 30th Nov 2017

Spider-man in the iron spider suit looks awesome... its early cgi though so I expect it to look more polished come release... I hope it's more winter soldier than Avengers Age of Ultron...
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 30th Nov 2017

Snakeyes64638 m ago

Spider-man in the iron spider suit looks awesome... its early cgi though …Spider-man in the iron spider suit looks awesome... its early cgi though so I expect it to look more polished come release... I hope it's more winter soldier than Avengers Age of Ultron...

Joss Whedon has left the Marvel Extended Universe for DC's own crumbling empire; no need to be worried.

He's working on "Batgirl" now.

32614446-jxAnE.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text