Groups

marwell zoo

going to marwell zoo tommorrow cant wait anyone else been recently?

10 Comments

i went in may kids were everywere doing a school trip and couldnt get to any of the animals :x

but great place to go atleast there will be no school trips this time of year

Never been but hope you have a great time :-D xx

No, went to Longleat last week. Nearly lost my aerial!!

Original Poster

munnski;6056331

Never been but hope you have a great time :-D xx

cheers my dears :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6056344

Yeah it's nice for kids, I am going next week, it's good, take a picnic … Yeah it's nice for kids, I am going next week, it's good, take a picnic though, limited on food outlets and they can get v busy.

yeah taking my nephew hopefully he will love it have to nip to morrissons and get a picnic pack

any 2 for 1 vouchers available for Marwell?

Went 2 weeks ago on a Saturday. Loads of space, lots of people, but didnt notice it.

A few extra activities for the kids based on their Cheetah appeal.

Kids loved it.

Take the brollie though its supposed to rain heavily.

I did see some Marwell vouchers around somewhere a few weeks back... but i cant remember where they were. Sorry to be a pain but ill have a dig around. I think it was money off vouchers or something.

EDIT... nope expired unfortunately. Was a free kid with a paying adult. Sorry :-(

Squelds;6057010

I did see some Marwell vouchers around somewhere a few weeks back... but … I did see some Marwell vouchers around somewhere a few weeks back... but i cant remember where they were. Sorry to be a pain but ill have a dig around. I think it was money off vouchers or something.EDIT... nope expired unfortunately. Was a free kid with a paying adult. Sorry :-(

thanks mate, it was a long shot anyway

I think I'll take my daughter to legoland instead

hello, you dont know anyone with a season pass do you? they dont have photos on them and anyone can use them without being found out!!!! my neighbour has a couple and i have used it several times !!!! just an idea!!! hope you have a brilliant time its just down the road from me been there many times over the last 30 years!!!:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Good Sim only deals??58
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49
      4. Which 32" smart TV?33

See more discussions