Mass Effect 2 PSN Info

Found 21st Jan 2011
As I'm at work and unable to sign into the PSN store, I was just wondering if anyone knew whether Mass Effect 2 was available yet?

If it is, what price is it? Also does anyone know if it includes all the DLC that is contained on the Retail Disc?

Thanks.

Josh

10 Comments

Original Poster

Is that a general consensus of no then?

Josh

ME2 is available, atleast according to Amazon, for 38.79.

All DLC missions is included, not all the extra armour/guns though afaik.

Edited by: "Shadow-360" 21st Jan 2011

Original Poster

Hi, I meant as a Download from the PSN store

Thanks though!

Josh

Urgh, not a wake as usual, sorry ^^.

Yes it's available on PSN, two downloads, ME2 at 6-7GB and the Cerberus pack, around 700mb with the DLC as off the shelf retail disc.

Original Poster

What's the price?

Thanks.

Josh

Josh, just turned the PS3 on for you and ME2 doesn't appear to be in the store. There is around 7 game packs for it prices around £1.59 upwards but no full game. It's not on the PSN plus section either as apparently plus members are getting the hour trial.
Edited by: "adamipswich" 21st Jan 2011

Original Poster

Thanks very much Adam, I had a feeling it wasn't available yet, given the lack of Twitter chatter regarding the price. I hope its up by the time I get home!

Josh
Edited by: "r3tract" 21st Jan 2011

You would of thought with it being such a big release and how much they've gone on about the digital release being at the same time as the physical release date it would of hit the store at midnight to coincide with the shops! PSN really let's itself down at times!
Edited by: "adamipswich" 21st Jan 2011

Original Poster

adamipswich

You would of thought with it being such a big release and how much … You would of thought with it being such a big release and how much they've gone on about the digital release being at the same time as the physical release date it would of hit the store at midnight to coincide with the shops! PSN really let's itself down at times!

Got in from work and its still not there!

Josh

USA has the digital copy available for $59.99 with all dlcs.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone willing to share a uniday code for "the protein works"11
    2. Whats a great pair of Gaming pc speakers.11
    3. Anyone else disappointed by Amazon's Black Friday Deals?33
    4. Arranging a courier11

See more discussions