Groups

Mass Effect Andromeda Early Access Trial - Starts 16th March (EA Access)

Additionally, members will be able to experience 10 hours of the next chapter in the epic space opera, Mass Effect™: Andromeda before its release with the EA Access Play First Trial beginning on March 16, 2017.

Single player will be limited to a certain point (1 planet I believe) but you can play as much multiplayer during the trial.

Excitement!

ea.com/eaa…tml

11 Comments

Will it also be on Origin Access for PC?

thejorbar

Don't see how it wouldn't, it's the same service.

It's is on origin access.

Playing mass effect 2 on my 360....
    look forward to this at some stage

Original Poster

thejorbar

Should be

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Playing mass effect 2 on my 360....look forward to this at some stage

Skip 3

Original Poster

cannibalwombat

Posted this last month. Got zero attention though. … Posted this last month. Got zero attention though. :(http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/ea-access-subscribers-get-10-hour-trial-mass-effect-andromeda-march-16th-1-week-2605536

Sorry had no idea, I did search!

Surprised it got no attention. This was big news to me. Looking really forward to it

Possibly a daft question, but - do I also need to pre-order the game in order to get the early access, or is it basically a demo for EA Access subscribers?

Original Poster

stevenjameshyde

Possibly a daft question, but - do I also need to pre-order the game in … Possibly a daft question, but - do I also need to pre-order the game in order to get the early access, or is it basically a demo for EA Access subscribers?

No just a demo for members

Not long now, just finishing up ME3 for the second time, i enjoy it more than most ppl it seems, ME2 is still the best......for now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions