Groups

Mass Effect Andromeda released on 23rd March!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cooldude012/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-04%20at%2018.06.32_zpstnbq1n6g.png

Can read more here
    masseffect.com/new…rch

13 Comments

can't wait

Original Poster

kingk123

can't wait

Same. Wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. Have at least 4 games to get in March with 2 being considered and now this adds to the list. lol

CoolDude0123

Same. Wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. Have at least 4 games to get … Same. Wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. Have at least 4 games to get in March with 2 being considered and now this adds to the list. lol

​lol well Easter will be busy

Better get this for the OH. He's a big fan of ME games. I'm going to wait for Dragon Age!

Original Poster

kingk123

​lol well Easter will be busy

Sure will be! Especially when the Nintendo Switch will also be released on that month with games of it's own.

The main character is a woman
    The game is more like Destiny - about searhcing for worlds and finding new home for humanity.

Way to ruin the series!

Banned

another over hyped game which i will be avoiding because of the gender of the main character. I want to be able to play as a male being a male.

joetootell

another over hyped game which i will be avoiding because of the gender of … another over hyped game which i will be avoiding because of the gender of the main character. I want to be able to play as a male being a male.

Havent really read up on this game yet. Are you not able to choose genders like previous titles?

Banned

RossD89

Havent really read up on this game yet. Are you not able to choose … Havent really read up on this game yet. Are you not able to choose genders like previous titles?

i don't know. I'm only messing anyway i was hoping to get a nibble out of someone.

joetootell

i don't know. I'm only messing anyway i was hoping to get a nibble out of … i don't know. I'm only messing anyway i was hoping to get a nibble out of someone.

Whoops...

Sorry for ruining that for you X)

Huh? I thought the developers said you can choose either male or female?

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel

Huh? I thought the developers said you can choose either male or female?

You can so don't worry. In fact they are siblings and they are both in the game
    "What a lot of people don't know, little surprise here, is that these two are brother and sister," Walters said. "And they both exist in the game world at the same time. So if you're playing as the sister Ryder, female Ryder, your brother is somewhere in the universe."
    polygon.com/201…ter

We need more games where you can choose to play as a female.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best laptop for a budget of £700?10
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?36
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER89
      4. Free EE data (contract)11

See more discussions