Groups

mass effect andromeda- simply games

Looks like simply games are dispatching mass effect nice and early lol. Just had a dispatch email for my preorder so hopefully will get it tomorrow .

5 Comments

Enjoy the facial expressions

I cancelled my pre order .. due to the reviews and negative first impressions.

With EA shareholders hungry for their revenue, the publisher will have no option but to discount early, just to get the extra sales before the end of Q2.

Got the same dispatch email. Reviews have killed my interest in it along with the xb1 trial. Glitches etc don't worry me but gameplay was meh and it doesn't sound like it gets much better. Returning it to simplygames or take 38 cash from cex if they offer that.

orangebastage

Got the same dispatch email. Reviews have killed my interest in it along … Got the same dispatch email. Reviews have killed my interest in it along with the xb1 trial. Glitches etc don't worry me but gameplay was meh and it doesn't sound like it gets much better. Returning it to simplygames or take 38 cash from cex if they offer that.

Did you get the game today in the post?mine dispatched yesterday but didn't turn up today
    Edited by: "prometheus24" 21st Mar

Original Poster

prometheus24

Did you get the game today in the post?mine dispatched yesterday but … Did you get the game today in the post?mine dispatched yesterday but didn't turn up today

Same here. Maybe they have been marking them as dispatched before we get a chance to cancel ....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      2. Multi fuel stove deals11
      3. Memory foam mattress topper56
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?78

See more discussions