Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Massive 20% Topcashback today at Lego store on all purchases - Star Wars May the 4th Deal

Posted 4th May
Pretty amazing deal here on full price or new items. Includes all purchases as far as I’m aware, not just Star Wars

topcashback.co.uk/home

Cashback may be calculated on your transaction value excluding VAT & delivery.
Community Updates

Groups

40 Comments
And amazing deal would be for Lego to have a 20% discount code. Cashback is NOT guaranteed
steve123uk04/05/2020 08:54

And amazing deal would be for Lego to have a 20% discount code. Cashback …And amazing deal would be for Lego to have a 20% discount code. Cashback is NOT guaranteed

Agreed, but I was going to order a £180 Star Wars ship today anyway as it’s the last day for double VIP points so if it does come off it’s a fantastic bonus.
I've always got cashback without issue from Lego, too
I got 10% cashback on 650 set, so they do pay up.
AMaky04/05/2020 09:05

I got 10% cashback on 650 set, so they do pay up.

was that ex vat or on the whole 650?
shigster04/05/2020 09:07

ex vat so from memory about 52 or 53.
shigster04/05/2020 09:07

TCB does state

Cashback may be calculated on your transaction value excluding VAT & delivery.
Natwest Rewards customers can also get 7% back in rewards at the moment. No guarantee it will track but nothing to lose by trying. Just ordered the UCS Millennium Falcon so keeping my fingers crossed both TCB and NatWest come good!
stuartstephens04/05/2020 09:29

Natwest Rewards customers can also get 7% back in rewards at the moment. …Natwest Rewards customers can also get 7% back in rewards at the moment. No guarantee it will track but nothing to lose by trying. Just ordered the UCS Millennium Falcon so keeping my fingers crossed both TCB and NatWest come good!

Sorry for the silly question but i am assuming you need a rewards account for that? not a normal current account?
jungli99904/05/2020 09:31

Sorry for the silly question but i am assuming you need a rewards account …Sorry for the silly question but i am assuming you need a rewards account for that? not a normal current account?

I believe so I’m afraid.
stuartstephens04/05/2020 09:29

Natwest Rewards customers can also get 7% back in rewards at the moment. …Natwest Rewards customers can also get 7% back in rewards at the moment. No guarantee it will track but nothing to lose by trying. Just ordered the UCS Millennium Falcon so keeping my fingers crossed both TCB and NatWest come good!

These rewards usually stack with the cashback.
I can only see 3% on mine, is the 7% only on the top tier rewards account? Yeah they always stack on top of cashback.
40632047-svvzU.jpg
Edited by: "Rick_Brick" 4th May
And i thought the 10% quidco on Friday was quite good.

I can obviously cancel and reorder but does anyone know if this affects the limits that lego has on certain product. If eg. i ordered 2 of a set where the limit is 2 on Friday and now cancel and re-order 2 will this get through or will they cancel the order?
schaf04/05/2020 10:16

And i thought the 10% quidco on Friday was quite good.I can obviously …And i thought the 10% quidco on Friday was quite good.I can obviously cancel and reorder but does anyone know if this affects the limits that lego has on certain product. If eg. i ordered 2 of a set where the limit is 2 on Friday and now cancel and re-order 2 will this get through or will they cancel the order?

In my experience you might find they cancel the second order after a few days. I've did exactly the same back when the Saturn V was limited to one and had a heck of a time getting my account re-set and the order completed.
merlinthehappypig04/05/2020 10:26

In my experience you might find they cancel the second order after a few …In my experience you might find they cancel the second order after a few days. I've did exactly the same back when the Saturn V was limited to one and had a heck of a time getting my account re-set and the order completed.

So, you cancelled the first order and re-ordered and they then cancelled the 2nd order? Even if getting the order reinstated i guess the cashback will be gone in such a case.
Rick_Brick04/05/2020 10:13

I can only see 3% on mine, is the 7% only on the top tier rewards account? …I can only see 3% on mine, is the 7% only on the top tier rewards account? Yeah they always stack on top of cashback.[Image]

40632440-88nnF.jpgJust looked and says 20 for me
Knighthammer04/05/2020 10:54

[Image] Just looked and says 20 for me

Sorry, that was for natwest rewards, not topcashback. As I have a natwest rewards account, but only showing 3% not 7%. Topcashback is showing as 20%
Rick_Brick04/05/2020 10:13

I can only see 3% on mine, is the 7% only on the top tier rewards account? …I can only see 3% on mine, is the 7% only on the top tier rewards account? Yeah they always stack on top of cashback.[Image]

Now you say that I’ve just realised it’s a personalised reward which explains why you’re only seeing 3%. Sorry for the confusion!
Has anyone actually figured out if it’s just Lego Star Wars or all Lego?? Wanting to get a modular but dunno if this would apply
stuartstephens04/05/2020 11:03

Now you say that I’ve just realised it’s a personalised reward which exp …Now you say that I’ve just realised it’s a personalised reward which explains why you’re only seeing 3%. Sorry for the confusion!

No worries, just checking. Every time I check for me it's always 3%.
steve123uk04/05/2020 08:54

And amazing deal would be for Lego to have a 20% discount code. Cashback …And amazing deal would be for Lego to have a 20% discount code. Cashback is NOT guaranteed

Absolutely correct, but that's what LEGO's 90-day returns policy is for.
I agree nothing on the site suggest this is for the star wars sets so im going to go for this - hopefully get my 20% !!
Can you get TopCashback on an order where you use a VIP £100 code from my VIP points? Or will this void TCB as it’s a ‘voucher’ despite the actual money taken is less £100?
Ie MF £649.99 -£100 VIP voucher, total paid £549.99 double vip points earned and 20% cash back from TCB.. will that work?
Jbb0804/05/2020 14:47

Can you get TopCashback on an order where you use a VIP £100 code from my …Can you get TopCashback on an order where you use a VIP £100 code from my VIP points? Or will this void TCB as it’s a ‘voucher’ despite the actual money taken is less £100?Ie MF £649.99 -£100 VIP voucher, total paid £549.99 double vip points earned and 20% cash back from TCB.. will that work?

I’ve used VIP points before and TCB’s still worked. The saving just wasn't included in the total price I got cashback on.

Although I might argue that if you’ve bought enough Lego to get £100 in VIP points, you will probably be able to find something else to spend £100 on later down the line if you didn’t take the risk - it’s not like you’re losing the VIP points if you don’t use them now
Edited by: "sammy_zammy" 4th May
Weirdly enough VAT was included when I got the usual 3% cashback last time I made an order. Is that normal?

Edit: was wrong, got confused with VIP points price discount.
Edited by: "sammy_zammy" 9th May
schaf04/05/2020 10:41

So, you cancelled the first order and re-ordered and they then cancelled …So, you cancelled the first order and re-ordered and they then cancelled the 2nd order? Even if getting the order reinstated i guess the cashback will be gone in such a case.

Yes. I can't remember what caused me to cancel and re-order. Probably a voucher code i'd forgotten to apply, but even though the first order was cancelled, they cancelled my second order as I had exceeded the limit of one per customer.
How long does it normally take to track?
Has anyone had theirs tracked yet? I've checked a few times but no idea how long it should take. Thanks
heedrick05/05/2020 17:55

Has anyone had theirs tracked yet? I've checked a few times but no idea …Has anyone had theirs tracked yet? I've checked a few times but no idea how long it should take. Thanks

From memory I think it normally tracks a few days after the order has shipped. So if it’s a back order or there’s a delay in shipping you may have to wait a bit longer.
stuartstephens05/05/2020 19:34

From memory I think it normally tracks a few days after the order has …From memory I think it normally tracks a few days after the order has shipped. So if it’s a back order or there’s a delay in shipping you may have to wait a bit longer.

Mine said it should track in 2 days and can’t remember how many hours. Basically should track by Thursday. Fingers crossed.
stuartstephens05/05/2020 19:34

From memory I think it normally tracks a few days after the order has …From memory I think it normally tracks a few days after the order has shipped. So if it’s a back order or there’s a delay in shipping you may have to wait a bit longer.

Mines a back order. I was hoping topcashback would track it before the order goes out.
My Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage has tracked now it’s been dispatched.

Looks like TCB only tracks once the item had been dispatched. My Star Wars Tantive IV blockade runner which I ordered earlier that day was on back order and hasn’t been dispatched yet so that hasn’t tracked yet and I assume it will once it’s been dispatched.
jaypr08/05/2020 09:13

My Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage has tracked now it’s been d …My Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage has tracked now it’s been dispatched.Looks like TCB only tracks once the item had been dispatched. My Star Wars Tantive IV blockade runner which I ordered earlier that day was on back order and hasn’t been dispatched yet so that hasn’t tracked yet and I assume it will once it’s been dispatched.

Thanks for letting us know mate. I’m a bit worried because I ordered the fiat and it hasn’t tracked yet. But that’s on a back order and hasn’t been shipped yet
Mine tracked but it’s slightly less than the 20% promised.
jungli99909/05/2020 15:59

It doesn't include VAT.
jungli99909/05/2020 15:59

My original post states “Cashback may be calculated on your transaction value excluding VAT & delivery.
jaypr09/05/2020 16:18

My original post states “Cashback may be calculated on your transaction v …My original post states “Cashback may be calculated on your transaction value excluding VAT & delivery.“

Yeah I missed that. Still excellent value though and I’m very happy. Thanks for letting us know about it.
My orders been dispatched but the cash back hasn’t been tracked
lego_images16/05/2020 08:01

Mine tracked the day after dispatch or the day after that, but it didnt do it at the same time, wait couple of days before you worry
lego_images16/05/2020 08:01

Mine has been dispatched and has tracked. As already mentioned it may take another day of so to track. Both my orders have tracked now, one Star Wars and the other Jurassic Park.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions