Massive savings on Lightning II

Lockheed Martin announced on Friday an agreement worth about $8.5 billion for 90 F-35 jets, the lowest price to date for the Pentagon's most expensive program.

The deal for the tenth lot of the stealthy fighter aircraft brings the price per jet to below $95 million for the first time, compared to $102 million in the previous batch.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…_II

17 Comments

Shouldn't this be in the deals section?

Do they come in black

Banned

Dyslexic_Dog

It was

Original Poster

Yeah I thought it was

at last, a competition I want to enter.

Original Poster

If you order 90 of then for 8.5 billion @archer1204 I bet you could have one in black

Dyslexic_Dog

It should but in the HOTUSDEALS section...we don't want to know.

Can i order 10 for ebay?

Hardawan

Can i order 10 for ebay?

​yes. but I doubt that sell on their.. especially with markup and postage, be cheaper to buy from genuine government channels.

just looked at the wiki linl- these look sh1t. they don't even have folding wings.!!!!

t3rm3y

​yes. but I doubt that sell on their.. especially with markup and p … ​yes. but I doubt that sell on their.. especially with markup and postage, be cheaper to buy from genuine government channels.

why would you need postage they are aeroplanes

Not sure what the point of this thread is but I'll say one thing no wonder the world is fu*#edup when 8.5billion is dropped on 90 war jets

What's the quidco return on this?

Does it have an HDMI port?

dereklogan7

Does it have an HDMI port?

No but should work with one of them Apple adapters

Cold as it's way too overpriced just like American apple and it doesn't even have earphone socket
U can always buy JF17 for less than $15 million
Edited by: "iibdii" 2nd Mar

Pah... they can't take off without going on fire.

Cold for me... or is that hot?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1221
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348
    3. Important info for Ryanair customers1621
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553785

See more discussions