Groups

Mastercard pre-paid debit card to avoid ryanair fees

Just wanted to know which card is the best one. I have used entropay in the past to avoid fees using the visa electron card. Just noticed they have a prepaid mastercard, would this be suitable? Any help will be appreciated.

5 Comments

Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card
    As a special offer to the above card holders, Ryanair, for a limited period only, will not apply an administration fee

sort of varying from the question but if you buy a ryanair gift voucher for say £20 would i pay any card fees and then when i use it can i just get a flight for £20 and pay nothing extra?

Banned

sensation;8931250

sort of varying from the question but if you buy a ryanair gift voucher … sort of varying from the question but if you buy a ryanair gift voucher for say £20 would i pay any card fees and then when i use it can i just get a flight for £20 and pay nothing extra?

there is a £5 charge for buying gift vouchers, as for paying for a flight with them i would imagine you still pay the £10 fee

Original Poster

zermattbusby;8931190

Mastercard Prepaid Debit CardAs a special offer to the above card … Mastercard Prepaid Debit CardAs a special offer to the above card holders, Ryanair, for a limited period only, will not apply an administration fee

yeah already knew this thanks, just wanting to know which was the best one to get?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941603
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions