Groups

MasterCard (Secure Code)

This is really confusing me I find when I try and make pre-orders on certain websites, when I use the MasterCard (Secure Code) to pay with my Virgin Credit Card I am pre-charged for items why?

This could explain why Tesco and Zavvi have charged me before for early pre-orders immediately but why have I been charged this early and how would I know if the pre-charged would be removed if I kept those pre-orders on? (not cancelling them). That is what concerns me.

I find if I cancel any pre-orders those pre-charges are removed in 7 days it seems to take ages.

Is this dodgy I am sure someone here would of had a similar experience MasterCard's are common.

Thanks.

1 Comment

Most of the company they take the deposit. so they can order the item for you if the product is not available(pre-order). cancellation policies are different for different companies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764589
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451252
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2024

See more discussions