Groups

match attax help?

my 7 year old son has loads of these but we cant seem to get the book you put them in anywhere newsagents are saying they are finding it hard to get them can anyone help? thanks.

7 Comments

from match attax web site

I go into smiths and always see them in there?

Original Poster

thanks will have a check on the website and look for the nearest smiths, is that wh smith?

yea, our WHSmith has loads, and the local newsagent to-try one near you-they are £4.99 by us.

If you are really stuck and are happy to pay postage i'll get one and send it on to you?

Original Poster

lucerysmum;4701489

yea, our WHSmith has loads, and the local newsagent to-try one near … yea, our WHSmith has loads, and the local newsagent to-try one near you-they are £4.99 by us. If you are really stuck and are happy to pay postage i'll get one and send it on to you?

thank you thats very kind of you i tried today me an him went round wh smith and all the other newsagents we could find then asda and tesco and couldnt get one! i will try one more day tomorrow and if i dont get it then would you get it for me please and i will happily pay postage :thumbsup:

wulshaz;4702804

thank you thats very kind of you i tried today me an him went round wh … thank you thats very kind of you i tried today me an him went round wh smith and all the other newsagents we could find then asda and tesco and couldnt get one! i will try one more day tomorrow and if i dont get it then would you get it for me please and i will happily pay postage :thumbsup:

no worries-just pm me to let me know if you want me to incase i don't look at the page when you post a reply.:thumbsup:

Amazon sell them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …109234
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34214
      3. GOT Leaks again1022
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741

See more discussions