Groups

match of the day??

ok, what is going on?

there appears to be some WOMAN commentating on a mens football match!!!!!

i really do dispare:x

why cant some things just be left alone?

7 Comments

I noticed that just on the Portsmouth match,

It doesn't feel right

EDIT: Nice to seem Derby on at the end of program, grrr

women rule!

yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I missed MOTD due to watching 'Falling Down'.

Did that woman commentator return? I thought she'd been put back where her abilities are most valued; the kitchen. :w00t:

She has been commentating since last year(At least?), nothing new.

Her name is Jackie Oatley. She did her first game about the middle of last year.

I think she's rubbish but then again so is Jonathan Pearce who seems to commentate on all the big games on MOTD

Motson is easily the best on MOTD but I think Andy Gray is the best pundit by far.

Greg

Her name is Jackie Oatley. She did her first game about the middle of … Her name is Jackie Oatley. She did her first game about the middle of last year.I think she's rubbish but then again so is Jonathan Pearce who seems to commentate on all the big games on MOTDMotson is easily the best on MOTD but I think Andy Gray is the best pundit by far.

i disagree. Andy Gray is scottish. Nuff said. :whistling:

Banned

brum

ok, what is going on?there appears to be some WOMAN commentating on a … ok, what is going on?there appears to be some WOMAN commentating on a mens football match!!!!!i really do dispare:x why cant some things just be left alone?

If she's good and knows her stuff, Im not bothered...... though she's rubbish so agree!

When Motson commentates I usually turn the sound off - he's so irritating!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767373
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions