Groups

Match of the Day

lacking personality,
    dying on it's bum,
    bring back Jimmy.

12 Comments

its not any worse than the baftas wossy is dying big style tonite

Original Poster

Adrian Childs looks like a tramp, if i went to work looking like that i would be sent home, Only the Beeb would have a wino impersonator presenting.

Slavin Bilic looks like a human trafficker.

Trickyjabs;7912285

Slavin Bilic looks like a human trafficker.

What does a human trafficker look like? :?

winifer;7912337

dodgy :thumbsup:

winifer;7912337

slavan bilic

Can't understand why BBC use Adrian Chiles so much. He's awful at everything. Presumably they've got him on minimum wage?

tony_s1;7912404

Can't understand why BBC use Adrian Chiles so much. He's awful at … Can't understand why BBC use Adrian Chiles so much. He's awful at everything. Presumably they've got him on minimum wage?

Much less than Gary.L would get

Scousekop.
    You're not just bitter because of your result today,
    and the blue half of the town's win on Saturday.ARE YOU?:whistling:
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

robinok;7912452

Scousekop.You're not just bitter because of your result today, and the … Scousekop.You're not just bitter because of your result today, and the blue half of the town's win on Saturday.ARE YOU?:whistling::thumbsup:

I would of taken a point away, no worries,
    and to be honest if the scum lose the premiership then i will be chuffed for the blues8ite.:roll:

scousekop;7912501

I would of taken a point away, no worries,and to be honest if the scum … I would of taken a point away, no worries,and to be honest if the scum lose the premiership then i will be chuffed for the blues8ite.:roll:

A bitter red at his most bitter!!
    Lol. More interested in United winning the Prem (for the 4th time in a row!) than his own teams battle for 5th/6th place!!

:roll:

Banned

tony_s1;7912404

Can't understand why BBC use Adrian Chiles so much. He's awful at … Can't understand why BBC use Adrian Chiles so much. He's awful at everything. Presumably they've got him on minimum wage?

totally agree. They could grab any knowledgeable fan from the stands and they'd do a better job. I sincerely hope hes there cos hes very low paid!

I just fast fwd when he comes on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions