Mate 20 pro - what screen protector?

Posted 3rd Nov
Hi guys!

Recently bought a Mate 20 Pro from Amazon but it's got a curved screen . Does anyone know any case friendly tempered glass out there? Thanks in advance 😁
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Curved screens are a pain.
I can’t find it at the moment, but look for the liquid one - you put in plastic holder clean screen and pour on the liquid screen.
The cure it with the included uv light
bigwheels03/11/2019 18:21

Curved screens are a pain.I can’t find it at the moment, but look for the l …Curved screens are a pain.I can’t find it at the moment, but look for the liquid one - you put in plastic holder clean screen and pour on the liquid screen.The cure it with the included uv light

Whitestone dome. I have it on my s9 along with a lifeproof fre case.

They might be a bit on the expensive side but i've had them both for over a year now and can't fault either.
This is the one that I use. Its not scratch resistant but it fits well and covers the full screen.

NEWZEROL [2 Pack for Huawei Mate 20 Pro Screen Protector In-screen Fingerprint Recognition [Premium Quality] Anti-Bubble TPU 3D Edge to Edge [Full Coverage] Soft Screen Protector smile.amazon.com/dp/B07HCF8XB3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_qDYVDb3BKJGPA
Edited by: "ALW_" 3rd Nov
Curved screens are a pain for screen protectors, got a s10+ at moment the usual tempered glass ones I've used in past on Sony phones are not very good.

My boyfriend briefly mentioned something to me about some coating you can put on screen that dries... I've no idea, I'll ask him when I see him next.... I think he having me on about it lol

I did see some magnetic case and screen protectors for s10+ too, unsure if any for your model?
7301524121572824385.jpg
bigwheels03/11/2019 18:21

Curved screens are a pain.I can’t find it at the moment, but look for the l …Curved screens are a pain.I can’t find it at the moment, but look for the liquid one - you put in plastic holder clean screen and pour on the liquid screen.The cure it with the included uv light

Yep seen them thanks. Problem is if they break and they don't come off!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants